FREE CD The Sketching Band

• _sagira_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2010, 01:32

FREE CD The Sketching Band

The Sketching Band are an Australian duo that I discovered on myspace a few months ago.

They're promoting their music at the moment, by sending anyone who leaves them a comment or e-mails them, with a Free CD.
    I say jump at it folks, they're great and genuine. And you can't complain with a prize!!!

The Sketching Band
    There latest blog has more information.
    Tell me what you think.

-Alina

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2010, 13:28
    What a great find!!! I love how guitar-driven their sound is.

Free cd seems a great way to promote music - although it may be slightly behind the times since most people want digital copies, quick download over the internet - no fuss with CDs. Personally I still love cds but that's just me.

Thanks for this lovely recommendation!

• _sagira_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2010, 13:30
    That's a very good point. I really haven't embraced the new digital millennium. I won't buy mp3's unless the artists don't have CD's. I just have to have a hard copy. It's so much easier to identify the artist, and also listen to them. I know when I sit on my pc I forget what I have. As it's so hard to just scroll, scroll, scroll.
    But with my CD's there all categorised and sorted. I just go straight to the genre I am feeling up for and lo and behold I listen to something I forgot I had.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.