favourite trick (you ever did..) // favourite accident : )

was fürn peinlicher quatsch.

Redigerad av JuleZHimSelF den 28 feb 2010, 15:45
    • Yprez sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 dec 2006, 10:27
    Favourite accident...
    I really don't have, cause when I have an accident it really hurts :P
    Most painful I have ever had, it was on c-rail. I "kissed" the rail :P

• My favorit trick ... A simply big and beautiful 180°Back
    My Favorit accident ... I have broken my right shoulder on a big kicker ! :(:(:(

• My favourite accident would be from the day I first tried snowboarding.. I somehow managed to get down the mountain (or hill) without falling but all that time I was gathering speed, because I couldn't slalom :D At the end the speed was so fast that I hit the ground really hard (+ the hill was covered with ice rather than snow) and stopped the fall with the back of my head :D For a second I was knocked-out and the other half of the day I just lied in the couch trying to move my head as little as possible..

• d--e sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2007, 18:48
    a couple years ago i did something like ass slide on a funbox then i kept riding, so my favourite accident became one of my favourite trick (definitely the funniest one)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jan 2007, 19:15
    im sad, i dont really do a lot of moves.
    i called them moves and not tricks, tricks are for kids.
    but i ride much more backcountry than anything.
    fav accident... i've had a few really bad ones.
    i;ve broken my right arm three times and bruised numerous ribs.
    :(

• Användare
    • 19 jan 2007, 19:19
    JuleZHimSelF said:
    my tricks aren't that great to mention but anyway, they look great and i like them..maybe because of their names but still :D

trick:
    - stalefish-180°-2-faky (backside)

dunno if it really exists but i did it **

accident:
    - a skier (woman..who else?) drove along the track when i was going to cross the kicker..unfortunately i couldnt brake in the air when she made the bad decision to drove below the kicker :D
    i couldnt beware to jump in her back :x
    ..of course i did like i had a bad headache to prevent getting trouble with her (LOL) ..
    in the end i waited until she left and i went down again like i did before ...hehe

such is (a snowboarder's) life :)

don't be sexist.

• DiFT sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 feb 2007, 11:46
    my favorite trick is backside 540 mute ....i like it :D

• My favorite trick is the backflip, but I still don't finish it always :)

• vatsoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2009, 23:39
    My favorit trick ... A simply big and beautiful 180°Back

the same here.. i love big 180 bs ^^ and looong big methods mmm ;p

and the ones who live are the ones who fly...
  • yeah. backside 180 and method air. me either))

I do think so.
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2009, 02:55
    Big air backside 720. Favorite accident? Nobody has one.

• favorite trick FS Rodeo 720, favorite accident, split my helmet on a kink rail:P

• The_SMS sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2010, 20:59
    My favourite so far is a big back 180..

And my favourite accident was when I bombed the biggest kicker in my favourite snowpark. I slammed on the flat and bounced a semi frontflip into the landing and then barrelrolled it down. It was fun because it didn't hurt too bad and when I rolled to a halt I had this wtf just happened feeling :D

• Rampage_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2010, 09:30
    180 melon (landed only once :D)

Faceplant xP

• I like Tail Butters and poppin the occasional 180 on the go.

Favourite accident - haha this one was rich. I was riding a slope along with some friends and i had to stop and wait for em to catch up. I had unconciously bitten my lip at the time. So just as i was stopping i leaned forward a bit and my toe edge bit. I slapshot onto the ground face first with my bottom lip still between my teeth. I'm guessing you can figure out what happened :D Had a fat lip for a week after that one :D

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.