"Just say yes"

• "Just say yes"

What do you think about new Snow Patrol single "Just say yes"? For me, it's very irritating that Snow Patrol have gone this far to record such an electronic track...

• don't like it.

• pomyluna sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 okt 2009, 12:03
    I wouldn't say it's bad, but they definitely can do better than that. As you said, too electronic - it just doesn't suit them.

• I think that adding an electronic side gives a new sound that still reminds me of them so it's great.I like artists who take risks and do not repeat themselves on and on and on.....

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2009, 22:57
    I like it so far but I know after i've listened to it a few more times i'll get bored of it.
    I don't think it's one of those songs you can listen to over and over again and still like it.

• i love it.

• i like it, but i think they're trying to go off in a new direction, which worries me

• I Like It! Nice that they are going in a different direction. But I do prefer their older songs.

Sigur Rós <3
  • I like it a lot. Not my favorite of theirs but it's a different sound from them.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.