Drop by and say hello, please.

• Justifer sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2007, 21:08

Drop by and say hello, please.

On another group I belong to it is some sort of a custom to drop by on forum, greet and tell on a line or two a little bit of oneself. Thus I thought that we should also do so. That and I have some unexplainable dislike for empty forums.

Or something akin.

Or just praise Snake River Conspiracy and damn them that they haven't still put out a new record.

Or lyke wha evah'. :D

What is a man? A miserable little pile of flesh!
  • Hello then,

I'm Serenity, from the UK. Caught hold of this lot a few years back and loved them. Could do with more stuff!

Serenity Angel
  • Good idea. ^_^

My name is Kitty. I'm the leader of this group.
    I'm 18 and I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

I discovered Snake River Conspiracy thanks to Last.fm, who recommended them for me. Probably because I listen to Jack Off Jill, Kidneythieves, and My Ruin.

I fell in love with them right away, and I wish I'd heard of them earlier.
    My favorite SRC songs are Somebody Hates You, Homicide, and Breed.

Justifer said:
    Or just praise Snake River Conspiracy and damn them that they haven't still put out a new record.
    Or lyke wha evah'. :D

Indeed, hehe.

Kat

• latigre sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2007, 08:26
    Hey hey, I'm Sarah...AKA Kuro, but both names work.
    I'm from Denison, IA...I got to know about SRC through a friend. He was playing "Lovesong" and I went NUTS over it and had to know who it was.
    I, too, am rabid for more of their stuff :(

Does anybody else have a not-so-secret love affair with Tobey's voice?

• latigre said:
    Does anybody else have a not-so-secret love affair with Tobey's voice?

hehe.. maybe.
    I love how she can sound so angry and evil one second, and then so beautiful and sexy the next.

Kat

• Suziblah sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2007, 21:25
    Hey I'm Suze from Liverpool, England. Thanx Kitty for the invite! I only recently came to know of Snake River conspiracy and just fell in love with them! Thanx to my boyfriend and his stereo...

• gutt3d sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2007, 19:53
    Hi, I'm Dan from the UK. I used to live in a town in South East England called Maidenhead - and there used to be a pub that had a fantastic indie/goth/industrial night. I got introduced to a whole load of decent music through that place, including ohGr, pitchshifter and SRC.

I haven't listened to SRC for a while actually - time to put some music on, I reckon :)

• manda11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jul 2007, 07:48
    *drops by and says hello*

Hello. I'm Amanda from Lexington, KY. I discovered the awesomeness of SRC through Radio Active Music's Myspace.

My favorite songs are You and Your Friend, Lovesong, Somebody Hates You, Vulcan, and How Soon is Now?.

SRC didn't get back together again, did they? It sounds like they did from the sound of some of the posts in this thread. I know the reunited with Torrey for awhile before breaking up again.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.