What is the most fucked up you've ever been?

• What is the most fucked up you've ever been?

I'll start, once when me and my friend drank 2 Steel Reserve 211 40 ouncers and indulged in old MJ, we went to his house and tried to play guitar and decided that we were too fucked up to do anything. Then we went and sat on the couch, and out of nowhere we started to sing Pink Floyd (The Wall to be exact). We sang the whole album together and we got the laughs. Then all of a sudden I HAD to go to bed. So I walked to the matress that was on the floor, then (so i've been told, i was way too high to remember) i wobbled for a minute and just fell face forward on the matress and passed out. The most fucked up i've ever been in my life.

• Too many blackouts to count. Those are all the times ive been most fucked up.. seeing as I don't remember them at all. hhah

• Dysfuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 nov 2010, 04:38
    Canada Day, there was Bacardi, Smirnoff, gin, beer and cider; and I had it all. We didn't even have proper shot glasses, we had to use tea cups (and I didn't mix). After about 20 minutes I was in my friends bathroom puking, I couldn't talk for a good half hour while this was going on. After about 2 hours and litres of puke later, I started to sober up and me and my friends walked to 7/11. And OP, I also tried playing guitar, I was already pretty fucked, all I remember was playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and just hammering the shit out of it.

• I threw up twice... because of weed. I was really in a bad mood the second time, I was in the bus, it was horrible..

• To many to count. I've sat side waze on a many of late nites and early daze.

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
  • The first time I hit a bong (after having some alcohol and not eating for hours) I started to feel very dizzy, my eye pupils went crazy, time started to pass very fast and I was having nausea, so I laid in a bed expecting to chill down a little, but my body started to shiver a lot (even if it wasn't cold). I got better after 2 hours.

"Drains and spills, soaks the pages, fills their sponges"
  • xAng3luSx said:
    I threw up twice... because of weed. I was really in a bad mood the second time, I was in the bus, it was horrible..

Three times now lol.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2010, 02:10
    Pretty much any time large amounts of drink and smoke are combined. Although I'd honestly attribute that more to the nasty booze than green.

The most fucked up I've ever been on just weed was probably the first time I did it, I whiteyed pretty bad. Didn't help that I was on my college grounds and I had a government and politics class after my break. I was greated by a girl in my class saying loudly 'He's blatantly stoned'. That was pretty much the begining of the end of my academic prospects.

• Dysfuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 dec 2010, 02:06
    I have a better one for ya, since it happened yesterday. My buddy was coming over so I made a gravity bong, I'd only done it once before, so not realizing it I packed myself a really fat fucking bowl. I got my bro to light it up for me and even he agreed that I may have over stepped my bounds, regardless, I took the whole thing and started coughing like a motherfucker. There was a point where I couldn't breathe through my mouth, almost sounded like I was dying. This shit hit me so hard I started tripping before I was even done coughing.

Well, I met up with my other buddies 4 hours later and I was still pretty baked. All in all, that was a good day.

• Användare
    • 19 dec 2010, 03:39
    Dysfuk said:
    I have a better one for ya, since it happened yesterday. My buddy was coming over so I made a gravity bong, I'd only done it once before, so not realizing it I packed myself a really fat fucking bowl. I got my bro to light it up for me and even he agreed that I may have over stepped my bounds, regardless, I took the whole thing and started coughing like a motherfucker. There was a point where I couldn't breathe through my mouth, almost sounded like I was dying. This shit hit me so hard I started tripping before I was even done coughing.

Well, I met up with my other buddies 4 hours later and I was still pretty baked. All in all, that was a good day.

Sounds fun. A gravity bong will do that to ya.

• Dysfuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 dec 2010, 21:16
    kari420 said:
    Dysfuk said:

Yeah, but it's kind of a love-hate relationship right now after that night. I still think the coughing fit is worth the high.

• MaximumTheLouis said:
    Pretty much any time large amounts of drink and smoke are combined. Although I'd honestly attribute that more to the nasty booze than green.

I agree I've never actually puked just because I was stoned.

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
  • Dysfuk said:
    kari420 said:
    Dysfuk said:

Yeah, but it's kind of a love-hate relationship right now after that night. I still think the coughing fit is worth the high.

The coughing is the sure way of knowing<3

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
  • 100 %Captain Morgan and TrainWreck

This Combinations has done me in numberous times, after finals, new years, itis one knock out bunch that has couch lock affect and causes you to crawl to bed

KG
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2011, 14:56
    In terms of being fucked up on both alcohol and weed, one memory stands out. Last New Year's Eve, a few of my friends and I drank a bunch of vodka. Then one of them whipped out a bottle of white wine. Then we proceeded to smoke a few bowls on the back porch/balcony (which was awesome, because it was almost like being on the roof). A few minutes later, I was just chilling on the couch and I literally felt like I was dying. When I closed my eyes, I felt as if I was disintegrating into little bubbles which then disappeared in mid-air.

Needless to say, I barely remember taking a taxi downtown to go to a club, and I was way too fucking high/drunk to really dance or enjoy my surroundings.

• Användare
    • 19 mar 2012, 20:58
    Puking for a long time on the lawn in front of my friend's apartment, felt like I was going to die but Don't Fear the Reaper just made the experience unforgettable.

• nanonile sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 07:48

Well, nice root for a conversation.

Once i drank 60% 0,35 litter bottle with one sip. After 15 minutes I was partying behind the bus and every person was so lovely. After 30 minutes I threw up upon myself. and in the bus, had to pay to bus driver 30 €, first he sayed to pay 100€.
    thanks for my social skills to make a 'little' discount.

Second story: In new year 2010 I was at the Espoo. I didn't have anything upon me but when i went to party, every person was like "Heyy! Tuomas, take a beer, take the boose, take the whiskey, take the rum etc" After that Stani, the owner of that room say to me that "psst, come to here" We went to bathroom and he showed me something which was on a paper. "Look man, this is almost pure MDMA, wanna snort?"
    I sayed "Usually I don't do chemicals but its fucking new year" *SNFF!*
    And then the real party started, every person was like my brother and sister seriously and I danced like hell, few times I smoked some high grade MJ and continued partying.

My friends had an Idea that we need to go Helsinki, there is good rave. Well I was little bit like a vegetable and tried to sleep on a sofa. But they didn't let me go that easily, the drag me to entry way and dressed me fully. After that we went to train and we was on our way to the rave.

At the rave, I was so tired to drink anymore alcohol so I decided to take some energy drinks, I drank something like 5 cans of it and the party started again.

It was something like 05:00 at morning when we got home.

Thats all folks!

ps. I didn't throw up ;)

...Sound of a Matter...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 21:20
    A bottle of vodka, two bottles of champagne and a beer beforehand, then the MJ. I don't really remember almost anything, so there's no story to tell. It was god awful coming down from that high though, I wanted to sleep on the sidewalk.

• Dxm.

• Not the most fucked up I've ever been, but off weed probably. First time I ripped a bong. and I'd not been smoking weed long. Someone told me to keep inhaling it and I burned the whole bowl and they told me to keep it in for what seemed like forever. Then I blew it out and coughed for 10 minutes and I was literally paralyzed. I couldn't movvvvveee. I tried to get my phone out of my pocket but my arm weighed 1,000 lbs, it seemed. Amusing.

• Användare
    • 9 aug 2012, 18:05
    smoking a fat joint of Alaskan thunderfuck at the lake with a couple of friends

• DaveBFC sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 sep 2012, 17:57
    Never smoke and Drink spirits it fucks you up.
    I passed out in my bathroom on the toilet it wasn't a pretty sight

• HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was sooooooo blunted that I drove into a Navy military base and it was through a one way driveway so I couldn't turn back. There must of been like 100 people behind me. The officer at the checkpoint knew I was hot boxing from the second I pulled down window and told him I was a civilian and I made the wrong turn. So he asked me for my drivers liscnese and I was sitting there with my hand under the seat for a good 10 minuted cause my wallet was stuck. If I didn't have my wallet I would got arrested. All in all he let me go. You can tell he smoked weed before he joined the military he was like "that fuckin' smell, don't get pulled over"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Embarrassing.

• I once passed out during a class, didn't get caught, but then made the smart move to go to the last class of the day, and I got kicked out for a week because of it. They're assholes here

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
    • kirokage sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2013, 01:12
    I smoked three blunts of loud and drank a four loko, ate some Wendy's, played some Tekken, got a massive headache, started feeling like the whole room was tilting. Evacuated the contents of my stomach a couple times. Went to sleep still with a headache. Woke up the next day and was still high. Don't drink 4loko kids, it ruins your life. Haven't drank it since.

"Please forgive my ever confusing lack of sanity."
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.