do you like any other drugs?

• if yer talking to me, nah herb isnt a drug.. some of my mates and i call it a state of mind man

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2010, 20:22
    I don't do drugs....I just smoke weed :D

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • acid_yayyyy haha no i wasn't talking to you i was talking to the guy who made this discussion ^^ but yeah MJ is a peacefull state of mind :D

Gangsta since 1907 bitches

• Just Shrooms(never tried peyote or any others)..and I dont think I would classify buds or shrooms as drugs, just herbs that get thrown into that category because our government doent want us to have our own perception of the TRUTH

• great video, whitelion420. I think everyone should experience dxm at least once in their life time - with the right circumstances, of course; environment, concentration, mindeset, company, etc. Oh, and salvia. Everyone should smoke a little salvia form time to time. Quite liberating indeed. :]

• BriceTM sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 apr 2010, 01:05
    Well, weed and alcohol are my choice substances; however, I do from time to time like to do shrooms. I've fried once, rolled a few times, and I haven't touched any other hard drug.

• weed and acid are my favs :3
    haven't tried any shrooms yet ;\

• purple & if you have the means opium.

french electronica

• Acid, Shrooms, Weed(hash), Salvia and Speed
    Acid is amazing, I didn't feel much from the shrooms, altough I ate more then a normal dose... Weed is my favourite drug, it's easy to get and cheap. Salvia didn't give me the effect I wanted and speed was cool to do once in 2-3 months.
    I don't know why I didn't feel the shrooms and salvia, but could it have something to do with the fact that I have to take some anti-depressants and sleeping pills to feel allright?

• nu_tone sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 aug 2010, 16:18

shit

Stick 2 weed y'all, truss me ive seen personally wot hard drugs do 2 u and i would'nt wish it on my worst enemy!

• _\l/_

• algo mais!

Psibos, mescalina, ayahuasca y LSD! ;D

• the whole thing with drugs I feel is if you take things in moderation, it won't be detrimental.

TOP 5 THINGS TO DO
    1. LEARN
    2. LOUNGE
    3. MUSIC
    4. READ
    5. BEING AROUND GOOD VIBES
    • shibly sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 aug 2010, 21:45
    weed is good but i like syrup most.......

• i love any drug that doesn't involve needles, crackpipes, and nostrils

• shibly sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2010, 07:21
    i like unrefined tobacco with sweet water......

• Dysfuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2010, 20:10
    Ecstasy.

• psychedelics and sum pain pills.

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
  • restinagony said:
    i love any drug that doesn't involve needles, crackpipes, and nostrils

I agree entirely with that statement, minus the nostrils. A lot of those drugs become necessary, and enjoyable, when raging.

• nah just good owl home grown weed (H)

• Munsoney sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2010, 02:33
    I've had shroomies, LSD, pure x, DXM, different amphetamines, vicodin, coke, percocet, oxy, nitrous oxide, and many others taken once or twice on the spot for special occasions. but in heart im a green fiend

• Dysfuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2010, 23:19
    Has anyone that's tried salvia willing to share some experience/advice?

• I smoked a few bowls of regs before and then I smoked like 2 bowls salvia 2 myself and held in all my hits. The experience itself was intense but not worth a headache.

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
    Redigerad av minimalnoize den 3 dec 2010, 05:30
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2010, 20:21
    Salvia has the tendency to cause blindness if taken in excess, so stay away unless you're willing to take the risk. When it comes to hard drugs I'll stick with shrooms, but if I'm feeling right I'll partake in some ecstasy.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.