Favourite scenes

• Favourite scenes

Well, it's pretty simple to me :

My favourite scene in the whole show is the ending of 2x8 :
    Nate drives he's motorcycle and 'Don't Fear the reaper' plays in the background. The lyrics are SO MUCH CONNECTED to Nate's character that it makes me cry.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland (lol, don't hate me please : D)

If you are something, don't ask for nothing. If you are nothing, don't ask for something...
    • Wojtky sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2009, 18:55
    ending, a lot of scene from finale episodes (funeral, nathaniel speaks with brenda, nate on david's bed, scenes with nate and brenda)
    breake up scene in 2x12 - the best broke-up scene i've ever seen
    2x08 - nate and don't fear the reaper - perfect
    ending of 3rd season!
    ending of 4x01 - so depresing
    1x09 - nate and brenda in funeral homes
    2x01 - nate's high - hahaha
    2nd season finale - oh my god!
    and many more...

• 2x12 - the best broke-up scene i've ever seen

True! 'Don't you throw this fucking ring at me, it's so fucking cliche that I'm gonna barf! - Here! Barf!'

If you are something, don't ask for nothing. If you are nothing, don't ask for something...
    • Wojtky sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2009, 19:57
    And I think the end of season 4 - david and his father near the window during the rain - was terrific. Wonderfrul scene. A lot of beautiful quotes.

• I love Claire's dying scene with her life in photographs on the wall.
    I cry. I want that when I die (being claire, that would be 2092 for me), too.

• I get the feeling I should watch the whole series again.
    But definitive the most beautiful, breathtaking, ..., simply the best scene (and I cried when I watched it the first time) was the last one in the last episode. Everything fits. The music, the events, the persons - everything was perfect.

• Bywi sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jun 2010, 22:26
    For me - scene with a huge fire

• 2x01 Nate´s hallucination, death and life fucking

• mldzwanx sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jul 2010, 08:10
    JerzySnuffer said:
    2x12 - the best broke-up scene i've ever seen

True! 'Don't you throw this fucking ring at me, it's so fucking cliche that I'm gonna barf! - Here! Barf!'

that's my favourite scene too

• Oh Lord, there are just so many!

But off the top of my head... Hmm, well, the Jewish funeral where Nate goes out to the garden and sits down by the tree and cries, the scene when Ruth finds the cassette that her sister lends to Claire and sings along to Joni Mitchell's "Woodstock", the final 7 minutes of the show (EPIC!), Nate's death, Lisa's burial, the entire episode of "That's My Dog" and "Untitled", Brenda's flashbacks to Charlotte and geez, I should stop now.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2010, 09:20

• cab2cr sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2010, 23:17
    Nate's ride on the motorcycle set to "Don't fear the reaper" is pretty impressing.

I loved a lot of Claire's scenes. I think it was one of the very last episodes where Claire yells at a mother and her daughter who lost their son and brother. Claire yells at them cause they have one of these ridiculous "Support our troops" sticker on their car. It really sums up Claire's rebellious yet fragile character. And you can see some very good acting here.

Another scene would be the bonfire scene set to Radiohead's "Lucky" or Claire lying in her bed listening to Built to Spill's "You were right" while receiving a phone call from her boyfriend.

There are so many more scenes coming to my mind while I'm typing this stuff, I just got to stop right here. The whole series is just effing epic...it's beyond words.

i'd rather be a forest than a street.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2010, 18:03
    My favourite scene? Claire, Nate and David singing "Lonley little petunia" for Maya :) It raises a smile everytime I watch it!
    The final scene was pretty good too... deeply moving... but I didn't like the way the characters looked like. I mean all make-up and so on... it wasn't very realistic for me.

• the ending of the 4th season, with David and his father next to the window is wonderful, i loved that scene

• YorkNew sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jun 2011, 14:27
    Nate last dream, so haunting.
    [youtube]http://youtu.be/DEE42t5tEtY[/youtube]

• Claire Simone Fisher - What A Little Moonlight Can Do

I watched more than 10 times. search on Youtube...

• The scene where Nate buries Lisa's dead body.

Or the pantyhose-song by Claire from the 5th season.

But they're so many great moments that I probably forgot.

• oh God, there are toooo many.
    Nate and Tracy talking. "Why do people have to die? - To make Life important"
    Ruth on x
    Nate and Brenda breakup 2x12
    Brenda visits Billy in mental hospital. "I am so lost inside. I wish I could get out. I don't think I ever will"
    Margaret and Brenda stalking her dad's girlfriend lol
    Nate high. Any of the times lol
    Nate buries Lisa's body, such a powerful scene
    David's talk with Nathaniel Sr. at the end of season 4
    Nate's last dream
    Finale montage
    Claire's goodbye with Ruth
    ...and MANY more, I'd better stop

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.