The list of sites with Streaming Audio (no scrobbling possible at the moment)

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 feb 2011, 16:01

The list of sites with Streaming Audio (no scrobbling possible at the moment)

• BetterPropaganda - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for some handpicked tracks and/or artists. - Rating: Very good
    • Bloson - Review - Site link - Use if: you don't mind the connection with your Facebook account. - Rating: meh
    • Concert Vault - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for concert-recordings - Rating: Good
    • IACmusic - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for playlists with independent artists - Rating: very good
    • iHeartRadio (formerly iHeart Music) - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for new or unsigned artists. - Rating: very good
    • iLike - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for something like Last.fm - Rating: good
    • Jango - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for radiostations with more mainstream artists. - Rating: good
    • Mixposure - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for radiostations with new artists. - Rating: very good
    • Muziic - Review - Site link - Use if: you want a slick interface for playing music videos on Youtube. - Rating: good
    • MyMusicStream - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for unsigned artists - Rating: very good
    • Play.fm - Review - Site link - Use if: you want to listen to top (dance) DJ mixes/playlists or music played at a venue - Rating: very good
    • Reverbnation - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for something like Last.fm - Rating: very good
    • Songza - Review - Site link - Use if: you can't use Spotify. Rating: very good
    • Uvumi - Review - Site link - Use if: you're looking for a community of new artists - Rating: very good

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
    • MJSpice sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2011, 08:43

• LxTrixII sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2011, 00:45
    I'd like to see scrobbling for iheartradio. Someone did it for pandora when it wasn't possible.

http://pandorafm.real-ity.com/login.php

An in general any streamed music online scrobbler would be cool too.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2012, 02:14
    This sucks... I was just thinking about how much I would love to listen to iHeartRadio but still get credit on Last.fm and that there was surely a way to Scrobble. :(

• Designers.mx is one I'm addicted to at the moment, but no scrobbling available so far, it seems.

• I wish Reverbnation would scrobble.

• Greasemonkey Scrobbler for iHeartRadio

Cross-posted from the Groovin' Greasy Scrobbler group:

Hey everyone! I just wrote a new script for scrobbling from iHeartRadio! Get it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/132123. It's heavily based on the Bandcamp scrobbler, so I'm giving credit to my past self for that. Let me know in the script's thread on the group page if you find any bugs (besides the changing title).

It should work with Firefox, Opera, and Chrome, though I've only tested it in Firefox. See instructions for installing to Opera here: http://www.last.fm/group/Groovin%27+Greasy+Scrobbler

• pogue972 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2012, 06:21

iHeart Scrobbling for Chrome

See my post here for a Chrome extension that will scrobble from iHeart.

I would really like to see the ability to scrobble from Rdio & blip.fm.

• Doesn't Rdio have an in-app scrobbler already?

music makes me happy.
    • pogue972 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2012, 06:43
    psycho21r said:
    Doesn't Rdio have an in-app scrobbler already?

Apparently it does! My mistake
    http://help.rdio.com/customer/portal/articles/58992-external-settings

Completely forgot about this group Does It Scrobble

• ranoa513 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2012, 18:16

Purevolume

Been searching for a scrobbler for purevolume, but have had no luck.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.