Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2008, 15:06

Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

I think this is a great place to share opinions about the new album cover art, latest new song and video of theirs, also to share your expectations about the album - what do you think it will be like? What do you expect from it ?

• I expect a lot from the new album, especially after hearing Gobbledigook.

• Free album

^^
    • Juddu sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2008, 08:09
    I have listened með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust few times now and I'm very convinced that they are at their best now

• piti110 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jun 2008, 11:09
    I like this album. Something was changed in a band. Music almost is the same. second song is my fovourite ;)

• Användare
    • 15 jun 2008, 13:20
    The new album is strange. He isn't such as other. This album has the completely different style. He has a certain something.. such a magic. Very interesting. But I'm waiting for CD, and them i'll tell my opinion.

I'm greeting :)

• This new album is pure magic. Some songs like Suð í eyrum or Góðan daginn have that thing, that spark that only Sigur Rós knows how to do. When I first heared Gobbledigook, I must admit that I felt disappointed, it sounds different for me, but after hearing the CD 15 or 16 more times, I have to say that this new album is incredible, all the songs are very... Sigur Rós.

• josebajm sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2008, 16:55
    I basically love the new album. I downloaded it as soon as it leaked and it's honestly their best album up to date. If not the best one of the best. I basically like all the songs but I feel myself more attached to Godan Daginn, Festival, Gobbledigook and the second song lol (too long to actually remember the title). :P

• Användare
    • 23 jun 2008, 03:03
    It's really nice.

• Användare
    • 23 jun 2008, 03:49
    I kinda feel bad for having downloaded the album as soon as it leaked on the P2P networks, but I do have to say when its released I'm buying it...pure, undiluted magic that only Sigur Rós can produce.

• Användare
    • 24 jun 2008, 17:55
    Thew new record is superb. I think it's a little stripped down and gets a little softer towards the end. However, it's definitely not a disappointment.

• Användare
    • 29 jun 2008, 23:06
    Falling in love with this more, each time I listen.

• TPreet sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2008, 13:36

Songs that have 180% awesome in them

1. Inni mer syngur vitleysyngur
    2. Godan Daginn
    3. Med Sud I Eyrum
    4. Fljotavik
    5. Ara Batur
    6. Vid Spilum Endalaust

100% Awesome

1. Festival
    2. All alright

Would be 100% awesome but is too short:

1. Straumnes

Songs that aren't so awesome or are yet to leave an impact:

1. Gobbledigook
    2. Illgresi

I'd say I'm pretty damn pleased with this album :D

• Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 07:18

What?

I don't see how anyone can't like Gobbledigook. It's such a great song.

• TPreet sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jul 2008, 21:22
    I find it kind of juvenile compared to the out of this world maturity of their other work. Compared to anyone else's music it's pretty damn good but based on their past record of brilliance it's a bit of a letdown for me

• i think its a great album, really amazing, maybe more popular than the previous ones, but after all fantastic

we await silent trystero's empire
    • Gabi_I sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2008, 21:48
    I love all the songs

Redigerad av Gabi_I den 9 apr 2009, 16:57
    • kamiyui sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 aug 2008, 11:28
    mǽstə(r)pìs

Redigerad av kamiyui den 3 okt 2008, 13:39
    • Cru_1956 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 aug 2008, 22:25
    Does anyone know what is the meaning of the word "gobbledigook"?

• Användare
    • 20 aug 2008, 22:05
    i love their album i just bought it and it is so amazing i am obsessed!!!! i think their cover art has some really great colors

• Great album as always :D

• Användare
    • 11 sep 2008, 20:05
    'Gobbledigook' is sth like sound of horse steps, horse walk. i heard an interview with Kjartan and he said that it was their inspiration for the title (by english)... btw, "með suð..." is next great album of SR and i really love it! 'Ára bátur' is amazing!!! i'm crying every time then i'm listening it...

• Användare
    • 11 sep 2008, 20:08
    and cover, yes!!! it's unforgettable Ryan McGinley work and i adore it!

• My favourite album from Sigur Rós :p

• Merllum sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2008, 00:23
    I liked it!

I like how it's a lot more acoustic, but I would like to hear more rock-ness. Maybe more like half and half next time? Something like that anyway.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.