Least Favorite Garbage Songs

• Least Favorite Garbage Songs

What are everyone's least favorite Garbage songs?

I personally don't like

Sex is Not the Enemy
    Right Between the Eyes
    So Like a Rose
    Drive You Home

• jnow sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2006, 12:43
    I think that I'm Really Into Techno (which doesn't even feature Shirley!) is pretty poor, and I didn't like Tornado either, which just seemed to be a mash-up of some other songs.

From the albums, pretty much all of the non-singles on beautifulgarbage were pretty much all bad.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 mar 2007, 15:55
    I think that most of non-albums tracks are made for fun for Garbage..
    I really don't like: A Stroke of Luck, Medication, Androgyny and It's All Over But The Crying.

• Of the album songs, it's most songs of "Beautifulgarbage" - it was just a bad move by the band.

• I really hate 'cherry lips'

• Användare
    • 30 jun 2007, 07:15
    Wicked Ways,Til The Day I Die&Can't Cry These Tears...I always skip them when I play V2.0&BG

• I don't like Cup of Coffee, Parade, Nobody Loves You & Happy Home.

& maybe the worst: Why Don't You Come Over, I even think it's an irritating song..

Beautiful Garbage is def my least fav album out of all of them.

• drive me home, bleed like me, so like a rose :PP

• cikolatt sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2007, 18:08
    cherry lips

• til the day I die , alien sex ...

• Dog New Tricks !

• Användare
    • 15 okt 2007, 01:34
    i love them all exept alin sex

• Queer, the trick is to keep breathing, you look so fine, only happy when it rains

zi ejke ta ziempre aziendo er h'ilipoya
  • Rurru-progj said:
    Queer, the trick is to keep breathing, you look so fine, only happy when it rains

You are crazy!

• I won't be original....

Tornado, I'm Really Into Techno and So Like A Rose.

Among other thigs I love garbage so much bacause they have just 3 bad songs...(see above)

• !!

saferdrunk, that goes for me!!??? xDD

the matter is I think they have only two really good albums, first and 2nd ones, because all the industrial/rock brilliant production. When they become techno i started hating them. And there are moments in the 2.0 that i cant stand too. I liked them when they used to be an original experiment.

That's the Garbage i like. And I'm not crazy, i'm more in rock, and i know what i want ^^

zi ejke ta ziempre aziendo er h'ilipoya
  • tornado and so like a rose

I'm gonna shoot everything, everyone.
    • PabloRH sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2007, 18:48
    Cherry Lips, So Like a Rose, Untouchable, Drive You Home, Can't Cry These Tears, Til The Day I Die, Breaking Up The Girl. Such a boring album!

• Khalidia sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2007, 15:05
    hmm, i don't like whole bleed like me album... so i quess it would be mainly songs from there

It's just an eye...
    • SamD6 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2008, 21:46
    I hated everything after first 2 albums... The first 2 are the best and never come back again. but I think Im not really original.

Sam
  • I think I'm Paranoid

• i think that the least brilliant album is "bleed like me"

and the worst songs are: bleed like me, why don't you come over, and happy home

beautiful garbage is a bit weird perhaps, but it's a great album

• Användare
    • 8 maj 2008, 14:13

Re: !!

Rurru-progj said:
    saferdrunk, that goes for me!!??? xDD

the matter is I think they have only two really good albums, first and 2nd ones, because all the industrial/rock brilliant production. When they become techno i started hating them. And there are moments in the 2.0 that i cant stand too. I liked them when they used to be an original experiment.

That's the Garbage i like. And I'm not crazy, i'm more in rock, and i know what i want ^^

Became techno? Have you even listened to Version 2.0 Garbage have never wanted to be strictly rock. They experiment with different types of music.

• Användare
    • 8 maj 2008, 14:15
    I've don't really like dog new tricks, untouchable, sleep together and why dont you come over.

• phibbie sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2008, 23:42
    ellasefue said:
    i think that the least brilliant album is "bleed like me"

and the worst songs are: bleed like me, why don't you come over, and happy home

beautiful garbage is a bit weird perhaps, but it's a great album

I'm in love with Bleed like me ;) On the other hand, it's songs from beautifulgarbage that I skip the most... It has its moments, but I could never listen to the whole album at one sitting. Cherry lips is cool though, I have to disagree with you people posting before me :D

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.