Ringo Pv's

• Alliosna sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 okt 2005, 22:08

Ringo Pv's

What's Your favorite Shiina video?, I'm just curious.My favorite Shiina video has got to be Salle de bain. Soooo pretty! All the little lights!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2005, 20:31
    Meisai, definitely. It's one of the best videos I've ever seen.

• Don't forget about Mayonaka wa Junketsu. Come on, how do beat a cat that turns into a gun?

• I really, really like Meisai. Quite trivial and stylish of a show, not to mention very svelte voice of Shiina Ringo that just adds icing to the cake. And her expression at the end when she lights her cig left such a strong impact for me.

Don't forget about Mayonaka wa Junketsu. Come on, how do beat a cat that turns into a gun?

Hmmmm. How about Honnou? Glass breaking, megaphone wielding, lesbian nurse? <_<

• Hmmmm. How about Honnou? Glass breaking, megaphone wielding, lesbian nurse? <_<
    Yeah true, that video is awesome and Honnou is one of my favorite songs. OK I'll change my answer--Honnou is the best. ;O

BTW, you forgot to metion you like Meisai 'cause you can play it.

Redigerad av picksliding den 16 okt 2005, 20:35
    • LakeHMM sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 okt 2005, 22:18
    Meisai is definitely the best music video I have ever seen.

• honnou! i loved honnou cos it was so controversial, just her whole attitude was awesome. ps tsumi to batsu made no sense lol
    o and yami ni furu ame was good too :) and kabuki cho no jou

• Muggg sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2005, 08:25
    Like natalaxie I can mention a ton of PVs but never be done with it. Yami ni furu ame is my overall fave track but never forget Sigma, Gibbusu, Identity, Tsumiki Asobi, Ichijiku no hana, Meisai, Koko de kissu shite, Kabukichou no joou, Honnou and the small piece of Izonshou at the end of Seiteki Healing 2........

This is not a signature.
    これはシグではありません。
    • grx sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2005, 02:55

すばらしいPVだ!

my favorite shiina pv got to be identity. i love the humour!

• Användare
    • 4 jan 2006, 16:13

La salle de bain

The best Pv of Shiina is really La salle de bain =3

• AkaiKun sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2006, 18:57
    I guess, I love "La Salle de Bain" the most ^^

almost as good as that one:
    -Meisai (It's so beautifully weird)
    -Identity (It's ironical sense of humor is SO hilarious)
    -Tsumiki Asobi (the dance!!! the dance!!!! :D)
    -Ringo no Uta (watch one, see a dozen for free... or something like that)

• I don't think that I could give any answer to a question such as this one without saying Honnou, since it led to an obsession with drawing overly aggressive little girls in nurse's uniforms, and the shot towards the end of the video where she elbows the glass out and then draws back slowly is cooler than many a thing. o^^.o My second favorite, though, is Kofukuron, if only for the look on the little boy's face when the guy in the gorilla suit tries to poke her with the bone.

• Användare
    • 13 feb 2006, 21:17
    I don't like most of her PVs before "Seiteki Healing Sonosan." I really like that whole DVD. My favorite is "STEM"--the part where the animated flowers start blossoming over Shiina as she sings the final chorus is always beautiful. And I like how it ties into the movie.

I also like "la salle de bain" for its imaginative and well-executed concepts, "Yattsuke Shigoto" for its clever humor, and "Ichijuku no Hana" for its totally DIFFERENT beauty that portrays a human side of Shiina, and really makes the song that much better.

• Re: Gush, gush, gush...

Quoth supergeijimayuu:
    I really, really like Meisai. Quite trivial and stylish of a show, not to mention very svelte voice of Shiina Ringo that just adds icing to the cake. And her expression at the end when she lights her cig left such a strong impact for me.

Don't forget about Mayonaka wa Junketsu. Come on, how do beat a cat that turns into a gun?

Hmmmm. How about Honnou? Glass breaking, megaphone wielding, lesbian nurse? <_<

Yeah, although Honnou was the video that first got me interested in S.R., and La Salle De Bain had me in tears with both the visuals and the amazingly poetic lyrics, Meisai is one of the best videos I've EVER seen, right up with the best by Bjork and Aphex Twin. The opening with her coming out with the umbrella and that bizarre kimono and (as you mentioned) the finale with her and the cigarette come across as both artistic and incredibly sexy (the fact that the song is awesome doesn't hurt).
    Honorable mention to "Yattsuke shigoto", as well; hard to beat her walking around in kimono and geta down the catwalk with her bunraku puppeteer-clad assistant holding up her guitar cord.

Oh, crap and there's "Ringo no Uta" too...I could be writing all morning...

"There is nothing more noble than impassioned nonsense."
    Resident Ongaku Otaku - Music Advice Center
    • Naxo sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2006, 11:13
    Honnou, Yami ni furu ame, Ringo no uta.

• hmm

well, i love meisai...so dark and mysterious
    la salle de bain is also very good...very mystical
    and yami ni furu ame is strange...in a good way
    also, konfukuron is a great video...its childish, fun and cute

asu wa kokoro mo sora mo
    suteki na ao
    • toilette sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2006, 23:03
    meisai, yami ni furu ame, mayonaka wa junketsu, ringo no uta, koufukuron (gorilla love!), and honnou of course

i'm burning, i'm burning buildings
    • KatPMey sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jun 2006, 03:57
    i like Yami ni furu ame, and Koko de kiss shite, i like how miss ringo looks with roses behind.

Redigerad av KatPMey den 6 jul 2006, 22:19
    • Alliosna sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2006, 21:09
    Yami ni furu ame!!! Ringo is sooo graceful! >,<!I luv that video!

• Gibbs
    Koufukuron
    Meisai

I wanna cosplay each of the things she's wearing in those three vids. ^_^

• timuism sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 sep 2006, 06:16
    Mayonaka wa Junketsu
    La Salle de Bain
    Sigma

TMSM!
  • Meisai
    Honnou
    Gibbs
    La Salle De Bain

• Ringo no uta <33

If you count TJ, all ADULT VIDEO XD

This Is CK.
    • Användare
    • 26 dec 2006, 19:28
    I love Meisai. La Salle de Bain was such a dissapointment to me -_-

• i really, really like yami ni furu ame
    i think it's underappreciated

hentai movement
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.