How well do you fit here?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2007, 17:39

How well do you fit here?

My musical preference is 91.66% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?group=RockAdd

What about you?

• Not As Good But Close

My musical preference is 90.89% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

“Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.” ~ Bill Gates a.k.a Dr. Evil himself
  • Almost Perfect

My musical preference is 93.3% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• I have listen more rockadd xD

My musical preference is 87.37% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• dalvader sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2007, 18:07

It seems I fit in too

My musical preference is 92.25% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

How long does it will remain this way? Who knows. I don't XD.

• Delerial sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2007, 20:13

Pretty good I guess

My musical preference is 87.76% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• jimbzh sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2007, 18:57

On top

My musical preference is 95.67% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• dender sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2007, 21:06
    My musical preference is 87.71% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

Heh, I hope this number increases after joining this group. I have found some really good bands here. (Y)

• My musical preference is 85.17% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in! (but I'm the worst since now)

• My musical preference is 90.12% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 89.67% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• didoFan sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2007, 15:08
    My musical preference is 91.44% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• Tyrant00 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2007, 13:12
    My musical preference is 91.37% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Yey ._.

• dender sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jan 2008, 12:14
    well it's new year and some weeks earlier the precentage was even dropped but now it has raised:

My musical preference is 89.84% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

cool :)

• My musical preference is 81.36% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

Hmm the lowest...but I still fit in :)

• My musical preference is 87.08% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user julialula and group RockAdd is high, at

92.89%

• Uh... have to work on that...

My musical preference is 87.47% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

Ok, I think I have to find some new bands, so that I finally fit in 100% *fg* ;)

• My musical preference is 88.02% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

I have to find some new bands on here, so the percent can increase. :)

• bt_raven sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2008, 20:06
    My musical preference is 89.88% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

;)

• Egg21 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2008, 19:35
    My musical preference is 89.1% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

If you want to find new bands then try joining under 2000 listeners
    • CowFish sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2008, 16:14
    It doesn't seem like I fit very well into this group. Only 84.11% :P

• My musical preference is 81.81% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

• emzy85 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 20 mar 2008, 23:30
    My musical preference is 84.04% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

Hmmm not bad I guess...

• linsessa sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 mar 2008, 20:04
    My musical preference is 92.39% similar to the RockAdd group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.