What R U Listening To ?

• What R U Listening To ?

Right about now i'm listening to my library, the actual song is Tragic Mirror by Sondre Lerche, pretty nice song btw =} and what about U ?

Don't Stand So Close To Me...I Am Better Left Alone...
    MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
    All I Want Is The Truth And Nothing But The Truth.
    Redigerad av JessieOnTheMoon den 30 sep 2012, 03:12
  • Right now i'm listening to JB's library (NotnouK) and the song is Silent to the Dark by The Electric Soft Parade, it's a nice track :]

I'll never turn
    I'll never bend
    I'm with u now until the end The Nightwatchman

I am a FFF, a Foo Fighters Fanatic :D and I am proud of it !
    • Brewhaze sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2008, 03:15
    I know some who are going to be proud of me 'cause now i'm listening to a classic grunge song Superunknown and it rocks folks i can tell you that :D

Trust Your Senses
    • Moustika sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2008, 04:19
    lol G i bet it does rock ;) well my turn now i am listening to a very very very (hiah never enough) song called Calgone by one of my favorite bands Incubus ! And it rocks too =) next...

Lenny Kravitz, Ben Kenney, Damon Albarn,
    Graham Coxon, Brandon Boyd & Jared Leto are all Gods to me.
  • Brewhaze a dit :
    I know some who are going to be proud of me 'cause now i'm listening to a classic grunge song Superunknown and it rocks folks i can tell you that :D
    Yes i am proud of u G lool keep it like that :D

MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
    • nova_Nat sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2008, 15:12

me now

Climbing up the Walls - Radiohead

I adore that song one of my Radiohead's favorite <3 Thom has a incredible voice

L'important c'est d'être fidèle à soi-même.
    Be true to yourself, it's all that matters.
  • Pressure - The Enemy =} very nice tune, love the singer's accent especially on that song.

MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
    Redigerad av JessieOnTheMoon den 30 sep 2012, 03:15
  • Children of the Night by Whitesnake

Let us rock on ! It's only rock 'n' roll but i like it...yes i do !
    ROCKIN' YOUR ASS OUT FOREVAAAAAAAA !!!
  • Re: me now

nova_Nat a dit :
    Climbing up the Walls - Radiohead

I adore that song one of my Radiohead's favorite <3 Thom has a incredible voice
    Ooh i agree this is a excellent Radiohead track it makes me want to listen to it ;) but now i'm listening to Cowboys by Portishead, one of my beloved ones <3 how original is that !

Ps: here comes Creed with Bullets another favorite one :)

Do as I say, Don't Do as I Do.
    • nova_Nat sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 nov 2008, 19:30
    Hey Jude classic rock is always better :D

L'important c'est d'être fidèle à soi-même.
    Be true to yourself, it's all that matters.
    • Frutyboo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 nov 2008, 21:20
    Now playing Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands) sounds cool i don't know that band too much but i like the track. Any of you know that band ?

No need to talk, just listen...
    • Vynelle sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 nov 2008, 21:52
    I'm having a real good time right now with Jack Johnson and his song Losing Hope <3 it's light but yet very nice. Fred, i do know some Fuel tracks it's a good band but i don't know that one in particular.

• Frutyboo sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 nov 2008, 21:35
    Thanx for answering Sab :] i would like to know more that band they sound pretty great i like their kind but we're not here to talk about that. Right now
    Superman awesome my friends !

No need to talk, just listen...
  • Failure 33 Object by J. Frusciante :/ weird but pretty good not my favorite though

Let us rock on ! It's only rock 'n' roll but i like it...yes i do !
    ROCKIN' YOUR ASS OUT FOREVAAAAAAAA !!!
  • I have to say that i agree with u Yann i love JF's music but this song is special.

Brewhaze a dit :
    So cool :) c bien mon Gus continue comme ça, ça me plait (iii) il faut écouter du grunge les enfants parce que c trop bon le grunge, yes ! Alors moi en ce moment j'écoute Neil Young avec sa chanson Heart of Gold ça c du bon mes amis ;-) mince le temps d'écrire ce message je suis passé à une autre song pas grave c toujours NY de tte manière...Moitié français, moitié anglais :/ j'ai la tête qui tourne lol

Life is much more pleasant with MUSIC :D
    La MUSIQUE me fait voir la vie en rose :]
    • Vynelle sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2008, 01:42
    3 Skinny Girls - The Fratellis =] thanx Jess this is dynamic and i like it, very nice.

• Same Size Feet anytime Sab ;D

MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
    • Gathie sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2008, 22:25
    Jude - Black Superman :D it's always nice to listen to this guy.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY FIRE
    THEN DON'T COME AROUND
    'COS I'M GONNA BURN ONE DOWN
    YES I'M GONNA Burn One Down
    • Brewhaze sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2008, 00:24
    éhé merci pour vos messages les filles je savais que ça vous plairait :D for now Nightmares By The Sea man i love that song, this guy was such a brilliant artist i could listen to its music forever and ever without having a break, i'm getting sentimental.

Trust Your Senses
    • Brewhaze sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2008, 00:28
    damn i was about to say that you guys are listening to a bunch of very good songs ;-) and as the song i'm listening to has changed Biscuit :D 'night

Trust Your Senses
  • The most popular discussion or post or topic don't know how u say that in english (i suck) whatever...Dirty Little Secret fucking great great song one of my favorites on "Have A Nice Day" it rocks ! I haven't heard it in a while...I love the "uh" part =) Jon still has one of the most amazing voice i've ever heard <3 humm je bave là (sais pas cmt on dit en anglais et j'ai la flemme de chercher alors on s'en tape d'ailleurs ce n'est qu'une remarque débile, j'en ai tellement l'habitude =) this is not important so i won't translate :D

MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
  • Parce que ça me fait plaisir de le dire =) Pantomime love it so much <3 love the guitar part ! Quel energie la vache ça défrise WOW !

MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
  • I am enjoying my library and the song i'm listening to now is Innocent by the band Our Lady Peace - comment faites-vous pour afficher les titres ? j'aimerais le faire aussi - i like that band.

Live your life, don't dream it away.
    • NotnouK sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2008, 00:45
    Lia voyons c pas compliqué juste en dessous de la case où tu écris ton message y a tt ce que tu peux insérer, il y a écrit Artiste, Album, Titre etc... c comme ça que tu peux les afficher ;D bon c pas tout mais je suis là pour vous faire part de ce que j'écoute Nuvole Rapide ça fait partie de ma bibli c pas trop mal même si c pas ce que j'écoute le plus.

Ça y est la nuit est tombée ?
    • Moustika sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2008, 01:03
    I'm back =) hiah ! Listening to our leader's library :D Ruby it is so good well of course it's rock !

Lenny Kravitz, Ben Kenney, Damon Albarn,
    Graham Coxon, Brandon Boyd & Jared Leto are all Gods to me.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.