Singers

• Dziat sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2009, 13:19

Singers

I see most of you prefer Dio as a singer, I totally agree, but what do you think about the others?

• Joe Lynn Turner is a great singer but hes overshadowed by Dio. In my opinion hes rly not bad at all

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 feb 2009, 22:41
    Dio and Turner were both great
    they both had their own distinctive styles and each brought something different to Rainbow as a whole
    That's forgotten sometimes I think by the fact that Dio had more commerical success after Rainbow with Sabbath and as a solo artist

• Dio is the best but nothing wrong with the Bonnett/Turner.

--
    • soppebob sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2009, 19:28
    turner and dio are the best... i even think i like turner an inch more.
    but bonnett has also proved himself to be a good singer.
    they're all awesome.

• Dziat sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2009, 23:17
    Personally I really loved Douglas White's vocals. Especially on "Hunting humans" and "Ariel"

• To me, Dio is, and will always be, the voice of Rainbow. After his departure from the band the musical style changed dramatically to rather shallow. This, of course, is mainly Ritchie's decision and not Joe Lynn Turner's fault. I never understood why people make such a fuss about Bonnett. His voice is unpleasant and disharmonic. Maybe it's just me...

• The first Rainbow tune I heard was I Surrender. From the radio, of course. So Turner somehow represents the true vocalist to me. Dio & Bonnet are the best ones though. If thought about for long enough, Bonnet is probably better. Small guys with big egos both.

Rock Will Never Die, Perkeles
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2012, 21:41
    Dio>Bonnet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The others

• Dio

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.