• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2004, 22:34

Artist Connections

If you have additions of gay/lesbian/bi/trans artists or bands with GBLT members to put in the Artist Connections, let me know, and I'll add them.

EDIT: Looks like we've hit the Artist Connection limit, but I'm always interested in hearing about more queer musicians!

Redigerad av bunkadoo den 9 mar 2006, 22:31
    • mll sa...
    • 12 okt 2004, 14:40
    I suggest Klaus Nomi. I seem to recall he was gay.

Check out some of my groups: TV-free | Musepackers of the world, unite !

Je suis modérateur pour lastfm.fr (la partie francophone).
    I'm a moderator for lastfm.fr (french-speaking side of last.fm).
    Redigerad av mll den 12 okt 2004, 14:41
    • bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2004, 17:29

Re:

Quoth mll:
    I suggest Klaus Nomi. I seem to recall he was gay.

Yup, it looks like he was. Thanks!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2004, 19:51
    I learnt today that the singer, uh, vocalist from Cradle of Filth, Dani Filth, is gay and recently got a new boyfriend. Might have to check this in the CoF forum

• The lead singer of AFI is gay.

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2004, 18:04

Re:

Quoth CyGuy6587:
    I learnt today that the singer, uh, vocalist from Cradle of Filth, Dani Filth, is gay and recently got a new boyfriend. Might have to check this in the CoF forum

Hmmm. All I can find is pages saying he has a girlfriend and daughter. Let me know if you find anything.

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2004, 18:09

Re:

Quoth DeadlyWhispers:
    The lead singer of AFI is gay.

There seem to be a lot of people arguing about it, and communities assuring people that they've said they're straight. If you have anything more definitive, send it my way.

• Re: Re:

Quoth bunkadoo:
    Quoth CyGuy6587:

Hmmm. All I can find is pages saying he has a girlfriend and daughter. Let me know if you find anything.

Dani is married wotha daughter, It's just that in a magazine Dani said he made out with Ville Valo from HIM and Ville came in his hand. You can come to your own conclusions. Ville Valo stated he is Bi.

• Användare
    • 18 nov 2004, 19:51
    Ah, that might be where the rumour came from! Anyway I tried asking on the CoF forum but got a hell of a lot of abuse from a lass there. Gave her a hell of a lot of abuse back, which shut her up! :-D

• I think it was in metal hammer magazine. I can probably get a link you want it?

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2004, 21:39

Re:

Quoth WildCherry:
    I think it was in metal hammer magazine. I can probably get a link you want it?

That would be great. I try to have something substantive for every artist I link here.

• Who's gay in Hole?

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 nov 2004, 06:29

Re:

Quoth NoWireHangers:
    Who's gay in Hole?

Drummer Patty Schemel.

• Please add Halcyon to the artist connections. (www.halcyonmusic.com)

Yeah, I get the impression there are either two groups known as 'Halcyon', but at least one of them is a pair of gay women with guitars that do put on a pretty darn good show.

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2004, 21:24

Re:

Quoth evilangela:
    Please add Halcyon to the artist connections. (www.halcyonmusic.com)

Done!

• techt sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2004, 21:29

Re: Artist Connections

Quoth bunkadoo:
    If you have additions of gay/lesbian/bi/trans artists or bands with GBLT members to put in the Artist Connections, let me know, and I'll add them.

Andy Northrup
    http://www.stonewallsociety.com/GLBTArtists/andynorthrupwingent.htm

• bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2004, 22:19

Re: Re: Artist Connections

Quoth techt:
    Quoth bunkadoo:

Andy Northrup
    http://www.stonewallsociety.com/GLBTArtists/andynorthrupwingent.htm

Added! Thanks!

• Användare
    • 14 dec 2004, 04:02
    I notice the Beautiful South are linked here, who in their line up (past or present) is gay?

• m1d sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 dec 2004, 19:04

The Ark

There is a group from Sweden called The Ark that you might be thinking of adding

• King Missile should be added.

Also, Sister Double Happiness supposedly had a gay member, but I'm not too familiar with them.

• I noticed American Music Club is on there, but Mark Eitzel does solo stuff, too.

http://www.gaypeopleschronicle.com/stories/01jul27.htm

this beat could win me a grammy.
    • bunkadoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2005, 19:26
    I think I've got the Connections list updated with what everyone's mentioned. Let me know if anything's still missing.

• This may be a stretch, but Garth Brooks' sister, Betsy Smittle, is a Lesbian and plays in his band. See here.

• Add Lea DeLaria too.

• sippan sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2005, 17:10

Re: Artist Connections

Quoth bunkadoo:

Strula med Siri.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.