Song you don't like

• Song you don't like

Tell me if there's a bad Queen song you don't like to listen to!

There is one to my mind... Mustapha. It appears on Jazz.

Starting with the man in the mirror.
  • Well... I wouldn't call it a 'bad' song (since I'm sure there are people who like it) but I can't listen to Bicycle Race.

Reason: my brother loves singing/narrating the entire thing. Noises and all. I've heard it alot, since he plays it over... and it grates on my nerves.

**Any day now, I shall be released**
    For Richard and Rick...
  • We Will Rock You. Overdone stadium song, very novelty. They have so many better songs.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2006, 02:45
    I agree with the Bicycle Race thing, I love it and all, but I dunno.. I always skip it..Can't help it..but I mean, it's not that I don't like it XD

• Användare
    • 3 jun 2006, 05:53
    I'm going slightly mad has annoying and lame vocals, and I can't listen to it. Also, She Makes Me is really repetative, and doesnt stand out like most queen songs. I like the song tho.

• votd sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2006, 13:04
    Gotta say Don't Lose Your Head is THE worst Queen song EVER! And that includes Ride The Wild Wind

• Re: Song you don't like

Quoth zar_igor:
    Tell me if there's a bad Queen song you don't like to listen to!

There is one to my mind... Mustapha. It appears on Jazz.

Haha! This will be a fun discussion. I absolutely adore Mustapha. :)

• Re: Re: Song you don't like

Quoth spacefish:

But why? The lyrics are quite... special (don't want to say stupid) and the music seems like beeing on a cheap turkish bazar!

Starting with the man in the mirror.
    • Lexxxi sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2006, 00:09
    my baby does me. awful.

twinkle twinkle, uncle floyd
  • Re: Re: Re: Song you don't like

Quoth zar_igor:
    Quoth spacefish:

But why? The lyrics are quite... special (don't want to say stupid) and the music seems like beeing on a cheap turkish bazar!

It's completely subjective. I can't understand why you don't like it and you won't understand why I do. Simple. :)

• The whole of The Miracle album, rank stuff.

• Schtick sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2006, 22:37
    Delilah, I can't stand it... NEVER listens to it...

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
    don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
    • VGB sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2006, 19:32
    does almost everything from flash gordon count?

Never cared much for The Night Comes Down actually, or She Makes Me. My baby does me gets a lot of crap, I usually skip it. Even songs I don't like, I think I like to some degree.

• Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 10:14
    I really didn't like Under Pressure, not sure why, it's the only song that I skip when listening to Queen.

• Doing All Right is a pretty rubbish song. probly cuz its not a Queen composition its a Smile one so Tim Staffel had alot to do with it

• Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 16:38
    i agree to mustapha - senseless track.

• Przew sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2006, 23:25
    Delilah! Blaaah, terrible song...

And Mustapha is wonderful ;)

I've just listened to:
  • I didn't like Mustapha the first time I heard it, but after awhile it grew into something I really liked.

I was never really a big fan of "Great King Rat" or "Death On Two Legs." Although I still listen to them, I can't really name a track that I just never listen to at all.

• I'm not hugely fond of a few of the Hot Space tracks. Body Language springs to mind!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
  • Back Chat and...Get Down Make Love probably..I like most of the songs mentioned above(I especially cant understand how someone can not like Ride The Wild Wind-It's PERFECT!)Anyway.BTW,Mustapha is senseless,yeah,but the whole album is clearly one huge joke(a good one).You cant take songs like Fat Bottomed Girls,Bicycle Race or Let Me Entertain You seriously,but they are still great-I think.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    • Przew sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2006, 12:09
    I've been just listening to "Queen"... The Night Comes Down is a truly senseless song, and comparing to any other song on that album it's terrible

I've just listened to:
    • Valdens sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 10:56
    apeman041007 said:
    The whole of The Miracle album, rank stuff.

Dude, The Miracle was their best album!

• Przew sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 11:10
    I believe that's a question of personal preferences...

I've just listened to:
    • kacciuz sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 12:41
    I don't like Another one bites the dust and Body language.

• gaz_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jul 2006, 00:39
    w000t, Mustapha is so great!

I can't stand We Will Rock You or We Are The Champions, heard them like 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. Oh, and I don't like Under Pressure.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.