((((((((((( Taste-o-meter )))))))))

• _alan_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 mar 2012, 03:19
    Your musical compatibility with TylerSymes VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Nickelback, Green Day, Nirvana y The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with _alan_ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Offspring, Nickelback, Green Day and Nirvana.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2012, 22:19
    Your musical compatibility with TylerSymes is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Good Charlotte and Tenacious D.

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey ist Very High

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Oomph!, Hypocrisy, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter und In Extremo.

• Your musical compatibility with angervolker is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Hollies, The Beatles, Snow Patrol, Linkin Park and AC/DC.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
    • readhard sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2012, 22:17
    Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Sex Pistols, Yellowcard, The Rolling Stones and Elvis Presley.

OMFG IM BACKX
    • Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2012, 17:37
    Your musical compatibility with readhard is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nirvana, blink-182, Green Day, Tenacious D and Sum 41.

• naavagy sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 10:36
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Tenacious D, Sum 41, Green Day, Papa Roach and In Flames.

• readhard sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2012, 12:36
    Your musical compatibility with naavagy is High

Music you have in common includes The Dickies, Stiff Little Fingers, NOFX, Ramones and Screeching Weasel.

OMFG IM BACKX
    • giowbr sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2012, 17:33
    Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com readhard é [SUPER[
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Less Than Jake, Chixdiggit! e Ramones.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 11:07
    Your musical compatibility with giowbr is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Murderdolls, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Muse and Megadeth

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Darkthrone, Nirvana and Burzum.

• Your musical compatibility with St33rpike is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Foster the People, NOFX, Bad Religion and Rise Against.

"So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating.
    Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in"
  • Your musical compatibility with thoasjahuh is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Skillet, Lostprophets, Linkin Park and The Used.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2012, 08:51
    Your musical compatibility with trhtzjztu is UNKNOWN
    Once trhtzjztu listens to more music, your compatibility score will be shown here.

• John551 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2012, 12:51
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is Medium

Music you have in common includes Deathstars, Fall Out Boy, Megadeth, AC/DC and Metallica.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2012, 15:06
    Your musical compatibility with John551 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd and Linkin Park

• Your musical compatibility with BombsiteBoy7 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes NOFX, Rise Against, The Offspring, Aerosmith and Thrice.

• Your musical compatibility with dead_bitch is Super

Music you have in common includes Three Days Grace, Rise Against, A Day To Remember, zebrahead and AC/DC.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2012, 12:14
    Your musical compatibility with misssheerie is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Slayer, Sonic Syndicate, Slipknot and In Extremo.

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is Low

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oomph!, Metallica and Guano Apes.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Offspring, Blink-182, Within Temptation, Linkin Park and Rise Against.

"So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating.
    Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in"
    • Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2012, 08:43
    Your musical compatibility with thoasjahuh is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Fireflight, Rammstein, Sum 41, Papa Roach and My Chemical Romance.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit Bartlbey ist Niedrig

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Within Temptation, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oomph!, Metallica und Guano Apes.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.