Female Fronted Psycho Bands~

• Female Fronted Psycho Bands~

anyone fans of Mad Marge & The Stonecutters and The Creepshow, in my opinoin these two are the best female fronted psycho bands.

i REALLY hate horrorpops and other dodgy female psycho bands, these two really stand out for me though and i love their sounds
    anyone got anything to say on the matter?
    care to share your favorites?

~Sink your teeth into the flesh of midnight, Night forever more, let them see it has begun, The others I’ve become~
    • Kragey sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2007, 16:11
    I realize I'm probably going to get smacked for this, BUT...I love HorrorPops. =X

But yes, Mad Marge = pretty damn brill.

• haha not smacked, id just like your soul thanx! yes?

=P
    all to their own i spose but yeah mad marge is amazing
    you should get your hands on some of The Creepshow
    bloody amazing hellbilly madness =)

~Sink your teeth into the flesh of midnight, Night forever more, let them see it has begun, The others I’ve become~
  • hmm I like the horrorpops :\

• ahhhh too many horrorpops fans, die die die!
    (i mean that in a good way of course so u can join me in the graveyard rockin the koffinz)

=)

• haha fair enough

• Kragey sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2007, 16:23
    Lemonboy: your signature makes me orgasm ferociously.

• Kragey sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2007, 16:23

• Kragey said:

I dont think I understand?

• Kragey sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2007, 21:27
    The Misfits have been one of my absolute favorite bands since middle school.

• ahh now I get ya :P yeah they are a beast of a band lol

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2007, 21:37
    Plz, i need more female psycho! ;) Do you know anything good except Horrorpops, Creepshow or Mad Marge? They're only 4 CD's..

• theres stuff like
    The Hatchet Wounds or the Formaldebrides
    heaps of others too like The Black Widows but most female psycho apart from mad marge creepshow is shit imo

• When you get tired of dime a dozen shit like Horrorpops listen to Dypsomaniaxe.

Redigerad av BrandedMan den 10 maj 2007, 19:19
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2007, 05:48
    The Creepshow's amazing. Wish they would tour around here, but Hellcat's not even playing with them right now with her baby and everything.

Also, just getting into Mad Marge, but I can't seem to find their cd anywhere. So uh... anyone willing to send it to me? :)

I used to like the Horrorpops a lot, but they don't have the intensity of some other bands, I guess. I think they've said they don't want to be called psychobilly anyway.

• yea, Creepshow and Mad Marge rock!
    Horrorpops, uhm.. I like them, but I think their all songs are the same X_x

Listen The Spookshow!

• And ofcourse Zombina & The Skeletones! :>

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2007, 20:31
    The Spookshow is Horrorpunk, not Psychobilly ;)

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2007, 14:40
    Why do some of you hate Horrorpops? I think they're great :D

• eh? they are a joke
    lmao
    i think they are shit

• Användare
    • 17 maj 2007, 17:28
    you have already said you don't like them. so,why do you think they're shit?

• ive listened to two full albums and i would rather listen to someone pulling every hair out of a screeching cat, the lyrics are a joke, too pop to be referred to as psychobilly EVER, patricia is a shit d-bass player and finally the songs are mediocre and horribly sung and played.

lmao i think thats all of or at least most of the reasons

• Användare
    • 18 maj 2007, 16:05
    ok, we are all different, I like their music :)

• Kragey sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2007, 17:45
    I really like Coffin Draggers...not female-fronted, but still, check 'em out, bitches. =)

• hmmm Horrorpops isn't a psychobilly band...
    I don't like Creepshow at all...
    I just LOVE Dypsomaniaxe...
    another bands with female vocals: Brigitte Handley(very nice, she plays an awsome song from batmobile), Hillbilly Moon Explosion, Thee Merry Widows(very nice band. I really like Eva von Slut's vocals), The Deadutantes and Splatter Bunnies(They have lots of Dypsomaniaxe's influences)...
    That's all I know about girly psychobilly bands...
    Someday I'll have mine

c 4 a
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.