Got banned!

• Got banned!

Hey all, its The Lost Chord, some of you may know me from the progarchives forums...anyways.

They banned me for two weeks because of my thread about "how has prog changed your life?"...those admins are just horrendous! Unbeliveable, I cant post ANYTHING without getting in trouble.

Ill be back though!

Enjoy the day,

-Brian

Wake your reason's hollow vote
    Wear your blizzard season coat
    Burn a bridge and burn a boat
    Stake a Lizard by the throat.
    • dAJaro sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2006, 18:51
    what did you write to receive a ban? the admins always seemed fair to me and I cant believe that they did this for no reason.

• They didn't!

• There is indeed more to it than what The Lost Chord is telling here. The admins are not horrendous. They are very reasonable.

• Just recieved a PM about this post as well. I am basically not only under their supervision on the forum, but also outside of the forum.

A list of the accusations put against me should be posted. It is completely ludacris.

Here read this post, which to no suprise at all, was closed by Tony R:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28741&KW=

Wake your reason's hollow vote
    Wear your blizzard season coat
    Burn a bridge and burn a boat
    Stake a Lizard by the throat.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2007, 23:33
    TLC

Assume that the admins know what they're doing. Try to look from their perspective, not from yours. When you want to be, you are an excellent contributor to progarchives. Emphasize that aspect of your posts and drop the "I'm drunk and have no idea what I'm doing" aspect.

I hope you are able to stay because I appreciate your input.

IPOF

• No los pesqui , los admins del progarchives son la mierda mas facista y sin sentido del humor que hay en el mundo , y no es chiste

El que comento abajo mio es un imbecil por ley de inercia xD
  • [spam]

[spam]

vanISHing>>>poINt....*
    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 11 dec 2010, 11:09
  • They should have banned you years ago.

• ^ LMAO.

• Availen sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 dec 2010, 00:20
    I was banned years ago.

For posting in Spanish.

Watsup.

Shakespeare here.

• They tried banning me but I was too powerful

• I was on the forums not too long ago for a couple months under the name "whydontyoueatcarrots" and there were a lot of cool, knowledgeable, funny people on there, but it was too sensitive an environment for me. I started a thread about musicians who have been noted to have a mental illness, I didn't refer to it as "outsider music" as I was talking about Syd Barrett, Roky Erickson... I had a fairly extensive list. I wasn't mocking or implying "crazy folks makes the craaaziest music," more I was interested to see what an "abnormal" mindset can and has created. It was shut down, deemed insensitive.

THEN, there was a thread called something like, "Favorite Black Musician." Though I didn't really feel there was anything wrong with it, it was shortly after my thread was shut down for being "not PC." So I posted this image:

It's from a hilarious show "Wonder Showzen." If it doesn't show up, it's a black kid yelling "That's Racist!" And that image was blocked, no explanation for that one.

I love the site so much, it's expanded my musician horizons more than I can even comprehend, but the forums weren't working for me. If I constantly have to worry about offending people when I'm not being overly offensive, I can't be comfortable. Still on the site all the time though, it's amazing.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.