• thenktor sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jul 2006, 13:24

T-shirts...

Hi
    Does anybody know a good store where I can buy old school metal t-shirts from bands like Sanctuary, Agent Steel, Hallows Eve...

• Check out www.hellsheadbangers.com Sometimes they have old school metal bands.

• Ebay

If you want the genuine stuff, pretty much your only option is Ebay or sites where people are trading stuff. Specific artists (such as Helstar) have stuff on their site, but Ebay is the place to go for old school merch. That's where I found a Nocturnus - The Key shirt and my recently acquired Pestilence - Testimony of the Ancients tour shirt. For Agent Steel's Skeptics Apocalypse shirt, check out http://www.speedy-promotion.com/ (I've seen shirts for a newer album by them, but I'm all about the first two Agent Steel albums). Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure they have Hallows Eve shirts, too. Anyway, that site is German-based, so if you live in the US like I do, shipping gets a bit expensive.

By the way, my name is Nate. I'm new to Last FM and this group. I hope this post was helpful.

Cheers!

• thenktor sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2006, 23:21
    Hi Nate!
    Of course your post is helpful. All posts are helpful ;)

I bought the "Agent Steel - Skeptics Apocalypse" shirt at a big German merchandising store but they had it only a short time.

Some days ago I bought a "Sanctuary - Refuge Denied" shirt at the Earthshaker Festival in Germany.

• Beorogh sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 sep 2006, 14:49

My advice

www.metalboerse.de is a nice place to get older and new Metalshirts and all kind of other Metal stuff.

CHECK IT OUT! :P

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2007, 11:54
    @Thenktor: you can get your agent steel shirts here --> www.speedy-promotion.com

• thenktor sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2007, 20:55
    michl666 said:
    @Thenktor: you can get your agent steel shirts here --> www.speedy-promotion.com

I already have an Agent Steel shirt ;-)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 sep 2007, 18:01
    thenktor said:
    michl666 said:

I already have an Agent Steel shirt ;-)

Can't remember that you've said that one shirt is enough :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.