Rate the previous metal song

• Rate the previous metal song

Taken from last.fm group Metal.

So you listen to the song posted above and rate it from 1 to 10 (e.g. 6/10). And of course explain why you gave such rating.
    Then you mustn't forget to put a song yourself. :P
    (I don't know if we should put only power metal songs... We'll see.)

I'll start with my all time favorite power metal song:

(P.S. The end is missing in this video. But it just keeps playing the same verse again and again in the end, so it isn't great deal.)

• I give it an 9/10

It's an awesome song , great beginning, great guitars and stuff. :)

Ah wth from 8/10 to 9/10, this song is fcking awesome! Long or not.

here's mine :

• Berrniee sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2009, 11:52
    8/10
    Never heard that song before, but I liked it. Good song, there was just something about the rhythm, that didn't fit MY ear, that's why "only" 8.

Hers's mine

Eat that.
  • 8.5/10 :D

Great song, fantastic beginning, but I had to get used to the vocals in the beginning ;P, also 1 damn nice solo ^^

My all-time favorite Norther song:

• 10/10
    Although I never listened to Norther, it's a great song. Death metal-like energy flooded my ears and awesome (short but good enough) guitar solo was beyond my expectations. :P

• 9/10

I love Firewind, and I personally think that's their best song ^^ I just love the riffs and chorus, but the only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because it's a little short :P

• 8/10

I never heard that song before, but I already known about RR. Nice song, I really liked him.

What about my song?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2009, 13:35
    6/10.

Don't worry though, I'm just very hard to please. I love the vocals and solo is nothing short of impressive, but it just isn't something I'd buy.

• I don't know if they always look like that, but their paint is sooo blackish in this video. I must confess that i didn't really like it. I'll give 7/10. I don't like it, but it's a good song after all.

Probably my favorite Iced Earth song.

• 9/10

Iced Earth kick ass \,,/

• 8/10 Nice music, not really a fan of the vocals, but they are nice ^^.

Now some Sabaton<3

Hmm stupid thingie, song is only 3 minutes but video is 7 mins, don't let that scare you away haha :P

• Berrniee sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2009, 17:45
    8.5/10
    Liked it, not as much as the first one though. Nice rhythm, nice lyrics, just didn't give that "WWOUH"-effect.

This song has been stuck in my mind whole day. So I just gotta put it here :D

Eat that.
  • 8.5/10
    Not the best COB track, IMHO, but I like it :D

• Uuu, a slow begin. Not bad... Not bad... I think 7.5/10 will be enough for it.

One of 2 songs that I like from their entire discography:

• I don't really like metallica, but like this 1 so..7.5/10 :P

And another Whispered <333

• They're good. 8/10 for this song.

• Wooh...9/10 for this 1! Medieval metal , fcking awesome :D

now some Avenged Sevenfold , their most epic song.

• 8/10

I found the intro really long and droning, but other than that, it was pretty epic ;)

Now for some Tobias Sammet ^^

• I never really liked the voice of Tobias Sammet, but the chorus here is fcking awesome so I give it a 8.5/10

Now for some old-school heavy/speed metal:

• 8/10

Running WIld is just classic. Also, I love that song. :D

An epic song with the great Kai Hansen as special guest

• \,,/ Awesome song. Somehow reminds me of Rhapsody... Anyway it's not perfect (imho), but still professional. 8/10.

Now something from my native land:

• Hmm I give it a 6.5/10 , it wasn't bad , but it didn't impress me that much :P.

Some awesome melodic metalcore

• Användare
    • 15 mar 2009, 14:17
    1/10. That just gives me a headache.

• Oho :o

Hmm, 7.5/10 , the vocalist annoyed the crap out of me, but it was nice :)

My favorite Turisas song :D

• Användare
    • 15 mar 2009, 14:39
    7/10

Good song. I've heard them play it live twice, too, and it's just epic. It's not my favourite by them but it is pretty good.

One of the world's better songs... definitely solos.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.