Taste o Meter- game

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Sierion é MÉDIO
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Nightwish, Stratovarius, Avantasia, Dreamtale e Hammerfall.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Amorphis, Sonata Arctica, Candlemass, Therion and My Dying Bride.

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
  • Your musical compatibility with RealmOfLife is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Therion, Haggard and Stratovarius.

• Your musical compatibility with MiskiAmber is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Hardline, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Helloween and Ensiferum.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 05:38
    Your musical compatibility with Lady_Tankian is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Agathodaimon, Pain, Megadeth and Hypocrisy

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 21:43
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is Low

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, In Extremo, Oomph!, DragonForce and Blind Guardian.

• helrohir sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 14:37
    Your musical compatibility with RariSCy is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Symphony X, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Angra and Stratovarius.

• Your musical compatibility with helrohir is Super

Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Accept, Agalloch, Iced Earth and Symphony X.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 05:13
    Your musical compatibility with linkavitch is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Megadeth, Cradle of Filth, Pantera and Darkthrone

• Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 15:27
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Pantera, Dethklok, Mägo de Oz, Katatonia and Bon Jovi.

• Sierion sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 19:47
    Your musical compatibility with sukehh is Low

Music you have in common includes Turisas, Hammerfall, Gamma Ray, Social Distortion and Falconer.

• Your musical compatibility with Sierion is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Ensiferum, Stratovarius, Rhapsody, DragonForce and Nightwish.

• Bartlbey sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 07:18
    Your musical compatibility with hevi_tapsa is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Nightwish, DragonForce, Pantera, Sum 41 and Within Temptation

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pain, Smile Empty Soul, Hypocrisy, In This Moment and Lunatica.

• Sierion sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 10:05
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Very high

Music you have in common includes Falconer, Dreamtale, Insania, Dionysus and Power Quest.

• Greg72 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 13:40
    Your musical compatibility with Sierion is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Falconer, Hammerfall, Luca Turilli, Iron Maiden and Dark Moor.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Meshuggah, Death, Accept, Genesis and Iron Maiden.

My New Group: BAND OF THE WEEK
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 00:11
    Your musical compatibility with Musicboehmy is High

Music you have in common includes Sabaton, Primal Fear, Dreamscape, Running Wild and Blind Guardian.

• Your musical compatibility with RariSCy is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Blind Guardian, Sabaton, DragonForce, Judas Priest and Manowar.

No life 'till leather!
    • helrohir sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 16:27
    Your musical compatibility with Capt_Smiley is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Accept, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, Manowar and Helloween.

• Tu compatibilidad musical con helrohir es EXCELENTE
    La música en común incluye Katatonia, Death, Dimmu Borgir, My Dying Bride y Judas Priest.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
    • Greg72 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 13:10
    Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Death, Hypocrisy, Megadeth, Katatonia and Judas Priest.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is Super

Music you have in common includes Gamma Ray, Amorphis, Iron Savior, Epica and Kamelot.

Never, NEVER have a food fight with an octopus. Custard pie eight-shooter with deadly accuracy
  • Your musical compatibility with FarFromInsanity is High

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Running Wild, Sabaton, Saxon and Kamelot.

• Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 20:32
    Your musical compatibility with Christian_1995 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Sodom, Venom, Overkill, Bathory and Morbid Angel.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.