• kowal086 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2010, 20:54

Smokers Lounge

Continually creating a play-list that set a good atmosphere for a smoke session, or two. Leaving for Amsterdam on March 18th, needing a list for the road trip.

Here's a start |> [][] >><<

1.The Pharcyde - Splattitorium
    2.Outkast - Crumblin' Erb
    3.People Under The Stairs - Acid Raindrops

get you upset, like a bad bag of weed.
    • kowal086 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2010, 17:24
    4.Blu & Exile - Dancing In The Rain

get you upset, like a bad bag of weed.
    • theyefan sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2010, 17:36
    Not that the song has anything to do with smoking, but I can imagine that UNKLE - "Heaven" would be mighty euphoric.

• De La Soul - Peer Pressure (Feat. B-Real)

I hold the mic that could be thrown as a pipe bomb, bring it just to sling it at your favorite icon © Black Thought

Practically being from Amsterdam myself, I always find it amazing how many rappers make references to smoking weed while in Amsterdam. Of course it's logical, because every artist that performs here makes a stop at one of the coffeeshops before their show. Which is probably the reason why even the grimiest rappers look so happy while on stage ;)

• I would also add; Reflection Eternal - "Lifting Off"

I hold the mic that could be thrown as a pipe bomb, bring it just to sling it at your favorite icon © Black Thought