• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 07:06
    8648,10 PLN

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 20:29
    8649,20 PLN

Thus synthetical judgments a priori are possible, if we refer the formal conditions of intuition a priori, the synthesis of imagination, and the necessary unity of it in a transcendental apperception, to a possible knowledge in general, given in experience, and if we say that the conditions of the possibility of experience in general are at the same time conditions of the possibility of the objects of experience themselves, and thus possess objective validity in a synthetical judgment a priori. #Kant
    • WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 07:15
    8651,40 PLN (2x)

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 18:37
    8652,50 PLN

Thus synthetical judgments a priori are possible, if we refer the formal conditions of intuition a priori, the synthesis of imagination, and the necessary unity of it in a transcendental apperception, to a possible knowledge in general, given in experience, and if we say that the conditions of the possibility of experience in general are at the same time conditions of the possibility of the objects of experience themselves, and thus possess objective validity in a synthetical judgment a priori. #Kant
    • WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 07:30
    8653,60 PLN

• 8655,80 PLN (2x)

[Cohle] You asked me to talk.
    [Hart] Now I'm asking you to shut the fuck up.
    • WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 04:49
    8656,90 PLN

• 8658,00 PLN

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 20:51
    8659,10 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 07:47
    8660,20 PLN

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 19:55
    8661,30 PLN

• 8662,40 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 06:21
    8663,50 PLN

• 8664,60 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 07:42
    8665,70 PLN

• 8666,80 PLN

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 21:26
    8667,90 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 06:40
    8669,00 PLN

• 8670,10 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 06:56
    8671,20 PLN

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 20:20
    8672,30 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 07:14
    8673,40 PLN

• 8675,60 PLN (2x)

• Kashiari sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 20:53
    8676,70 PLN

• WNX sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jun 2012, 06:37
    8677,80 PLN

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.