Error transforming XML - fixed itself :)

• markpud sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2009, 20:37

Error transforming XML - fixed itself :)

Hi,

I've downloaded this great app a few days ago, and the scrobbling is working fine, but since yesterday I'm getting an error message when I load the app itself "there was a problem transforming XML" etc

Here is a screenshot:
    Screenshot

This seems to be from the browser part of the app, as I cannot view my profile or browse etc..

I have already ensured the option is ticked for "check HTML file association" in case it was being confused by Opera which is my default browser.

OK I'm going to post this anyway although the error has just gone away.. all I did was go into the "advanced>miscellaneous option then press OK without changing anything.. the app asked to close itself and when I re-opened it there was no more error and I can see my profile info etc :)

My phone is HTC Touch HD (Blackstone). WM 6.1, using the HTC media player.

This might be useful so I'm reporting it anyway!

Thanks, Mark

Veni Vidi Vici
  • To fix this error, please delete the "msxml3.dll" located in the folder you installed Pocket Scrobbler to, (e.g. \Program Files\Pocket Scrobbler; not the file located in \Windows!). Keep in mind that *.dll files will only be shown in file manager after you activated "Show all files" in its menu.

• markpud sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 aug 2009, 21:09
    Have done, thanks :)

Veni Vidi Vici
  • Thanks guys, this was a big help! I've been banging my head off a brick wall for days now trying to sort this out on my phone!

Life's short and hard like a body-building elf, So save the planet and kill yourself.

• Thanks!!!!!

• dunkv sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2010, 22:40
    Thanks for posting this. Helped me out too

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.