How do I close my account on last.fm ? Unsubscribe

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2011, 19:12

How do I close my account on last.fm ? Unsubscribe

I want to take my account down off last.fm as information, personal information, is being shoved out onto the net through searches on bing and yahoo, and I want to end that RIGHT NOW.

Of course you cannot find anything on the site that tells you how to unsubscribe. No, they just make it easy to sign up, and then open up your account information to the search engines to promote the site.

Fortunately for me I know law firms in London that work extensively with the film business, and have other considerable assests at my disposal, to build a huge negative feedback loop right into your promotion machine.

This is, in my opinion, outrageous behavior, *pushing* my account info out into random, anonymous search requests.

jdzcrapmail@yahoo.com
    jdkeefe

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 06:15

Re: How do I close my account on last.fm ? Unsubscribe

said:
    I want to take my account down off last.fm as information, personal information, is being shoved out onto the net through searches on bing and yahoo, and I want to end that RIGHT NOW.

Of course you cannot find anything on the site that tells you how to unsubscribe. No, they just make it easy to sign up, and then open up your account information to the search engines to promote the site.

Fortunately for me I know law firms in London that work extensively with the film business, and have other considerable assests at my disposal, to build a huge negative feedback loop right into your promotion machine.

This is, in my opinion, outrageous behavior, *pushing* my account info out into random, anonymous search requests.

jdzcrapmail@yahoo.com
    jdkeefe

I too second this... i want to take down my account with all my information....

• in your settings > Data: Delete Account

and...

howto: backup your data

part of the Musicology group
  • Thankyouthankyouthankyou Erkan-yilmaz.
    i just did!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.