Listening Clock

• Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 6 sep 2010, 14:49

Listening Clock

Hello! I was pretty excited to try out the new Listening Clock at the Playground, but for some reason it doesn't work for me.

Could it be that forum moderators are lacking privileges even with a subscription? I don't if the visualization looks at the icon or what, when checking if I'm a subscriber.

Anyway, whenever I go to the URL and click Generate - nothing happens. The site refreshes but when it's loaded again, nothing new shows up. I tried to do it forcefully by using someone elses' URL and replaced it with my nick - but then it told me I had to be a subscriber. Am I supposed so see that huge clock on the site even before I press Generate? Anything of Java/Flash/whatsoever works perfectly here - especially considering I was able to see other people's clocks when going to the URL.

So I'm thinking it just doesn't work for sponsored forum moderators as my subscriber friend could confirm it worked for him.

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
  • This should be fixed now, Naijca. Let me know if you still run into problems.

• Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 7 sep 2010, 20:11
    Yep, it works now.

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
    • ktrnyoro sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 sep 2010, 15:26
    Despite having subscribed I'm getting a message saying "This visualisation can only be generated for subscribers"... all the other VIP things work fine. Am I doing something wrong?

• rumpeler sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2010, 18:12
    I love it!

• Can this be posted to my profile page somehow?

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 1 okt 2010, 02:45
    Yes. Use the URL below as an [img] in your about me area.

http://playground.last.fm/demo/clock/image?user=ThisManWhisky&nr_of_days=90

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Thanks. Is it only possible as a link to the image and not the image itself?

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 1 okt 2010, 19:57
    Cut and paste the following into your "About Me":

[img=http://playground.last.fm/demo/clock/image?user=ThisManWhisky&nr_of_days=90][/img]

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

• Wondering if the little bits of red at the end of a green part means I listen to all of that for red as well (so I listen more on weekdays than the weekend), or only a little.

• arcania sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jul 2012, 23:28
    listening clock is out right now, is this something temporary or it has been like that for a while?

• It's out for me still. It has been for a while

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.