Direct recs

• russx2 sa...
    • Alumni
    • 5 jan 2011, 13:30
    Thanks for the heads up thisisall1word. Looking into it.

• russx2 sa...
    • Alumni
    • 5 jan 2011, 15:31
    Recsplorer should be functioning again now. Sorry about that.

• Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 5 jan 2011, 20:49
    russx2 said:
    Recsplorer should be functioning again now. Sorry about that.

Thanks!

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • awesome feature!
    it would be even better if clicking the play button/link for a track wouldn't take me away from the page/open in new tab, but instead play it right there.

• russx2 sa...
    • Alumni
    • 12 jan 2011, 01:35
    atommalac said:
    awesome feature!
    it would be even better if clicking the play button/link for a track wouldn't take me away from the page/open in new tab, but instead play it right there.

Atommalac, this is supported in the newer (more interactive) version called Recsplorer. You can try it out here: http://playground.last.fm/demo/recsplorer

• cool, i'll give that a try. I suppose the grey rectangles in the back will show other stuff later.
    Edit: Somehow the tracks I played from the recsplorer have disappeared from my library.. :S

• MrBrYcE sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2011, 22:34
    "more like this" or "less like this" we dont know if it applys to the current song playing or to the overall suggestions on display. choosing one or the other will quickly push away songs we didnt have time to listen to. also sometimes i need to listen to a song more often before taking a decision, so it would be good to reinsert it in queue from time to time.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 17 apr 2011, 04:18
    Is this down again?

"Whoops, this page is not available right now. Please try again later."

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.