• 10 jan 2011, 17:19
    You are very welcome.

• CCS_TOM sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2011, 02:26
    Yesssssss!!! I love it. :D

*goes to restore more tracks*

• help

i am an artist with a label. i deleted some of my early albums. how do i restore the actual mp3?

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 13 jul 2011, 02:32

Re: help

PeterRDavey said:
    i am an artist with a label. i deleted some of my early albums. how do i restore the actual mp3?
    You should probably try at the label forum.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • moviemac sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jul 2011, 06:12
    I just came across this feature, because today, for the first time I deleted something accidentally and was looking for a way to restore those scrobbles.

Now, the feature works in general for me. I deleted quite a few scrobbles over time, that I actually scrobbled accidentally. They are all there and could be restored (but I don't need to). But the ones I deleted today, are not there and so can't be restored.

At first I thought, there might be a lag in displaying the deleted songs/artists, but there isn't. I tried with a few songs and they were available for restore immediately.

The only difference might be, that the two songs I want to restore had about 50 and 30 plays. Does that make a difference? Any other suggestions?

• Liliankp sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2011, 20:07
    Help me I deleted an artist accidentally
    But the link dont works:

''Not available

Whoops, this page is not available right now. Please try again later.''

what do I do?

Help me Pls

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 8 aug 2011, 22:52
    Details of the artist?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2011, 00:34
    I just reseted my last.fm and can't recover the deleted tracks D:... can you help me?

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 12 okt 2011, 10:16
    From the blog

Please note that this tool cannot be used to restore a deleted or wiped profile as can be found in the account settings… where erase really means just that!

So, I'm afraid the answer is no.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2011, 12:03
    Damm, i'm so stuupid. x.x... just lost my 160.000 scrobbles, but that's ok... i'll start a brand new last.fm, maybe it will be better since i don't listen anymore to 80% of the stuff that i scrobbled.

• vitenant sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 okt 2011, 22:37

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 11 feb 2012, 06:06
    • neon_25 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2011, 20:26
    I have a problem with resetting my plays.

Not available
    Whoops, this page is not available right now. Please try again later.

The artist is Michał Bajor. Probably the letter "ł" causes the problems.

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 18 okt 2011, 06:49
    I'll look into it. Probably won't be for a day or so though... but I've created a ticket (MIR-2376) so I won't forget and I'll post back here once I've had a chance to take a look.

• vitenant sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2011, 03:23

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 11 feb 2012, 06:06
    • evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 6 jan 2012, 08:17
    @neon_25,

My apologies for not getting to this sooner but I've had a very busy schedule. Do you still have an issue? If so I can look at this for you now. I had a quick look today and could not see the artist "Michał Bajor" as one you have available to restore. Can you confirm whether you have managed to restore this artist yourself please?

@vitenant,

Again, apologies for not responding sooner. Unfortunately, there are no plans to modify the behaviour of this playground app beyond what it currently does. I will try to fix issues as and when they are identified but the simple truth is I just don't have time to improve it beyond what it currently does.

The original remit for this was to allow a user who accidentally deleted an artist to restore said artist. It wasn't really intended for the bulk recovery of scrobbles.

Regards to you both.

• I have a problem and I'm hoping that someone can empty the table that Last.fm uses to keep track of what artists I delete from my library

Evilrix, I have a problem and I'm hoping that you can help me. To summarize this entire message, I am hoping that someone can empty the contents of the table that Last.fm uses to keep track of what artists I delete from my library. I posted a similar message in the Web Site Support forum, but in that message I didn’t get to the point fast enough, and the message required editing, and though Knapster01 responded to my message, he didn’t say whether it would be possible for someone to empty the contents of the table I mentioned.

When I first created my Last.fm account, I added all of the music that I've ever liked to my library. But after that, when I looked at my Recommended music page, I saw a bunch of artists I didn't think I would like, so I clicked the little X button next to each of their names, the button that tells Last.fm to dismiss that recommendation.

Here is the problem: I've changed my mind. I've decided that I want all of those artists I previously dismissed to be back on my recommendations page so that when I play my Mix and Recommended radio stations, Last.fm will play those artists, and if I decide I don't like them, then I can click either the skip button or the ban button before they get scrobbled.

So I want all of those artists I dismissed to be back on my Recommendations page so I can hear them on my Mix radio station and decide whether or not I like them. The problem is, there seems to be no way to un-dismiss an artist from your recommendations without adding that artist to your library. I didn't want to add all of those artists I dismissed to my library because I hadn't yet decided whether or not I like them, but since that seemed to be the only solution, that is what I did.

But that caused a new problem. Because I added all of those artists to my library, Last.fm thought that I LIKE those artists, even though I haven't heard them yet! And Last.fm used them to make NEW recommendations on my Recommendations page, which is bad, since I don't even know whether I like the artists I added in the first place! So I deleted those artists from my library.

I wish I could make those artists reappear on my Recommendations page. I read your Last.hq blog post describing the Artist & Track Restore Tool, where you said "when you delete anything from your library we don’t actually delete it, we move it to a different table in your database. We need to do this so we can keep track of what you’ve deleted to make sure we don’t keep offering it to you as a recommendation." In this case, I actually DO want those artists offered to me as recommendations again. So would it be possible for someone to empty all of the contents of this table for me?

• I just deleted one more artist from my library - Lisa Stansfield, an artist I'm not sure whether or not I like, so I want to see if she will reappear in my recommendations, same as how I'd like to see if all of the artists I mentioned in my previous message will reappear in my recommendations after someone empties the table I mentioned earlier. Lisa Stansfield is the last of the artists I will be deleting. If someone is going to empty out the table I mentioned earlier, how long should they wait before emptying it, in order for my deletion of Lisa Stansfield to circulate to all of Last.fm's servers?

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jan 2012, 13:22
    Bending_Spoons,

Since this thread is not related I will post in your support thread. In future, please don't post O/T in other threads to get help. This is what the support forums are for. Knapster01 is dealing with your issue and he will get back to you; however, since you've posted here I will post comment in your support thread.

• If I wipe my profile will I be able to restore my scrobles?

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 12 jan 2012, 15:19
    No.

• For a few weeks I have been getting the error "Whoops, this page is not available right now. Please try again later." all the time when I visit http://playground.last.fm/demo/undelete

Is it just me?

• @ evilrix:

First of all: I love this tool! But...
    You previously said this tool will not be "updated", is this still the case?
    Either way, I have a nice idea, if you ever get to do it:

Most of my deleted scrobbles are intentionally, because I messed up the tags, if the tool also would allow to edit those deleted scrobbles I would add them back to my library for sure and your databases would get accurated too. I hope you get to implement something like that - would be awesome!

• evilrix sa...
    • Alumni
    • 6 feb 2012, 11:01
    >> You previously said this tool will not be "updated", is this still the case?

I'm afraid so, yes. The purpose of this tool was to allow users who accidentally deleted stuff from their library to undelete. At this point no further functionality will be added. I will endevour to fix any defects that crop up but since this is a playground app they will not be high on my list of priorities I'm afraid.

• Okay. That's sad.

Any way to help you to get improvements done?^^

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.