[Musical Soulmates feedback] Don't show users with less then 1000 tracks played, or…

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2008, 21:57

[Musical Soulmates feedback] Don't show users with less then 1000 tracks played, or who stopped using last.fm for years.

It would be nice if Musical "Soulmates" would stop showing users with less then 1000 tracks played, or who stopped using last.fm for years.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 2 aug 2009, 04:27
  • Re: [Musical Soulmates feedback] Don't show users with less then 1000 tracks played, or who stopped using last.fm for years.

ionbulgar said:
    It would be nice if Musical Soulmates would stop showing users with less then 1000 tracks played, or who stopped using last.fm for years (it's no good to find a users who you can no longer talk with).

As it says in the blog post the second part of your feedback definitely shouldn't happen.

"We make sure that all the neighbours we suggest have scrobbled something within the last couple of weeks"

• Re: [Musical Soulmates feedback] Don't show users with less then 1000 tracks played, or who stopped using last.fm for years.

@ionbulgar I just checked your musical soulmates and 29 out of 30 of them had well over 1000 tracks played. I also checked out all of the ones on the first page and all but one of them had been seen on the site in the last couple of months, as well as being active scrobblers right now.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2008, 14:09
    Yes it works right now, the first time I used it it didn't worked this way. Thanks and sorry if I was redundant.

Edit: also can we have more pages :D. Like at least 5, it would be great :).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.