Speed or tempo detector

• Xaxars sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2008, 03:14

Speed or tempo detector

Most of the time that I play music in Last.fm, I would like to listen music with different tempo, that the music that is sounding. For example I want to study and I decide to listen New Age, but some times I fell that the rhythm is so quick, would be great if Last.fm could scan all the songs and find the tempo and add in a rate, so later the users we can decide with tempo rate would like to listen. Other times I'm listening Ska or Hardcore, but I fell that the tempo is so slow or so quick, with this feature listen music would be amazing, more closer to maybe what the people is searching.

• eljobo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2008, 08:11
    that'd be awesome. musicovery has a similair option with mood, but that site's a mess.

• deuxpi sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2008, 16:39
    Why not put the bpm in the track tags?

• putting the bpm in the tags... that's clever!

• Currently, if you want to listen to fast songs (and not many are even tagged with a bpm) you have to enter a specific bpm. Last.fm would benefit from a radio service that plays tracks from a range of say.. +/- 10 bpm from what the user entered.
    I would like to see multi-tags re-instated into the radio too, listening to a genre + mood is great. ^.^

• DvD__vH4 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2011, 09:56
    Hm, I see Fast or Slow? thingy added to the playground. But the question is: What's is that "points" "earned" after voting and measuring the tempo for? It said my answers was worth 14 points (twice, as i did it with 4 songs)?

Explain this Last.fm staff :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.