Ability to correct artist, song, album tags

• Ability to correct artist, song, album tags

I'd like to see this done, after restoring some of the deleted scrobbles I noticed I had quite a few artists, songs and albums that were misspelled. Being able to correct those mistakes would help tidy up mine (and many others) profile, I'm sure :)

• I would like to see this feature too. Now the only option is deleting your scrobbles and re-scrobble them to the correct album, to the correct artist and/or with the correct track name / song title. When using this option the date first scrobbled is (logically) incorrect. The same goes for the overall playcount. I used this option, but I would like to see this feature ty.

• I would like to see this feature too. [2]

• Vinfred sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 okt 2012, 13:03
    I would like to see this feature too. [3]

• ?

How many are misspelled?

• Symponya sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 okt 2012, 21:27
    This is a great idea. Many of my tags are either misspelled or entirely incorrect, and it's a bit irritating. I'm the kind of person who likes to have their music library in pristine condition with not one misspelled or garbled tag, title, artist name, or other means of identification. I haven't tried to manually fix each tag because I listen to so much music that I'd be here until the 10th of never. Also, the playcounts wouldn't be accurate for the corrected songs, and that's as important to me as correct tags.

• I would also like this, it would be much better than just erasing the wrong tagged scrobbles.

• Is there a way to know if Last.fm is intending to implement this feature?

• Is there a way to know if Last.fm is intending to implement this feature?[123]

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2014, 10:08
    http://www.last.fm/forum/21717/_/436223
    >Ideas which won't or can't be added
    >Editing scrobbles (because the title was spelt wrongly, etc.) is not possible, once a scrobble enters your account you cannot alter it (but it can be deleted).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.