• v4zquez sagte:
    frivolousname pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    frivolousname pisze:
    Bong you need time away from those annoying people too relax and rouge you need people to be around because you have too much free time by yourself.Strange
    Friv, I see YOU took PIRATE'S duties in this thread already :P but you won't be a psychologist :P
    His duties? Anyways i wouldn't want to be a psychologist, having to listen to people complain about what's bothering them all day evryday..i would stop caring or make their problems worse on purpose x)
    ye, problems begin when human beings stop caring.....
    Seriously? I think my problems would vanish if I stopped caring.

“I need feminism because I need an excuse to be a drunk slut and cheat on my boyfriend.”
    • mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:46
    I suppose if you stopped caring altogether then yes, all your problems would go away, but that could cause some serious trouble to others. Which... of course wouldn't be a problem for you... but don't do it anyways, because then I'd be jealous of you not having any problems.

Less concerned about fitting into the world.                                       
    • v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:48
    Hysteria90 pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    Hysteria90 pisze:
    Ta-dah! You can all breath easily again, for I have arrived.
    arrived? so you were travelling? shouldn't you be learning for the finals already? :P btw, glad you're back xD hope for a long time :)

I travelled across Copenhagen to get back to my place. That sort of counts, right? ^^
    always something :P urban jungle is sometimes like a maze :P ahhh yes, I feel that power too, or just don't care... hmm... whatever.. to nice weather outside to learn anything

• v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:50
    rougenoir pisze:
    v4zquez sagte:
    frivolousname pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    frivolousname pisze:
    Bong you need time away from those annoying people too relax and rouge you need people to be around because you have too much free time by yourself.Strange
    Friv, I see YOU took PIRATE'S duties in this thread already :P but you won't be a psychologist :P
    His duties? Anyways i wouldn't want to be a psychologist, having to listen to people complain about what's bothering them all day evryday..i would stop caring or make their problems worse on purpose x)
    ye, problems begin when human beings stop caring.....
    Seriously? I think my problems would vanish if I stopped caring.
    when you stop caring, doesn't mean that problems are gone :) you just don't see them, but they're still there, in the void, waiting to strike! you must, think, think, think, all the time, think

• v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:52

simplest solutions are the best :p

• Ou, a Peaches song in that modeling show ...

Hm, well, at the moment not caring would help me a lot. I guess it doesn't always help though.

“I need feminism because I need an excuse to be a drunk slut and cheat on my boyfriend.”
  • v4zquez said:
    Hysteria90 pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    Hysteria90 pisze:
    Ta-dah! You can all breath easily again, for I have arrived.
    arrived? so you were travelling? shouldn't you be learning for the finals already? :P btw, glad you're back xD hope for a long time :)

I travelled across Copenhagen to get back to my place. That sort of counts, right? ^^
    always something :P urban jungle is sometimes like a maze :P ahhh yes, I feel that power too, or just don't care... hmm... whatever.. to nice weather outside to learn anything

Exactly! It is impossible to motivate oneself to sit inside and study. It's jsut not happening ^^

You live and you learn. At any rate you live.

Time is way more abstract than squash.
  • Dad said he wants to train me to become his follower and start doing his job with him.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:13
    Fun times...

• Bloody hell ... some time ago we accepted some packages for one of my roomie's friends and now they want ME to pay for it. Seriously?? The letter sounded like I used a different name so I don't have to pay.

• mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:40
    yksisarvi said:
    Dad said he wants to train me to become his follower and start doing his job with him.
    What's his job again? I've forgotten. And, uh.. Not that your brother is much competition but... Maybe if you try really, really hard you can be proud that your dad chose you over your brother.

• mijji said:
    yksisarvi said:
    Dad said he wants to train me to become his follower and start doing his job with him.
    What's his job again? I've forgotten. And, uh.. Not that your brother is much competition but... Maybe if you try really, really hard you can be proud that your dad chose you over your brother.

Haha, thanks.
    He's a route service manager for a company that provides hotel bedding, rugs and towels and shit like that. Basically if you walk in any building in Finland or Sweden you'll see something out of their company.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 25 maj 2012, 00:02
    ...I still have no fucking clue what his job is :D Sounds like good money but it also sounds.. I don't know, boring.

• It's awfully boring but it's good money and you get to travel a lot.

• v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 00:53
    yksisarvi pisze:
    It's awfully boring but it's good money and you get to travel a lot.
    and everything stays in the family ^_^

• Wonderful. It took me ages to fall asleep just to get woken up by people who forget their keys? Seriously? Now I can't sleep anymore and I need to get up in less than 3 hours or something.

• ZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
    • mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 25 maj 2012, 10:03
    frivolousname said:
    ZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

• mijji said:
    frivolousname said:
    ZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

• mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 25 maj 2012, 12:17
    Nope, not anymore.

• mijji said:
    Nope, not anymore.
    Yes, it continues

• v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 13:44

• I'm killing zombies with my mom.

• mijji sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 25 maj 2012, 15:26
    Maah, I want to be killing zombies with you. Can't wait till next month.

• v4zquez sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 15:41
    it's friday, who's drinking today ;>

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.