• meowijan sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 15:32
    It would possibly work, I'm an engineer myself.

I spend way to much time thinking and hardly any time doing.

Toska (Russian) – The feeling of a restless soul, an existential ache. The desire to be passionate about something when one is totally apathetic.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 15:41
    It'd work, I'm the same and we could chat about our thoughts :)

While I don't like video games, there are a couple games on my phone I can waste a lot of time playing.

• Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 16:01
    it could work, lol.

i could take you places you ain't never been before.

• Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 16:11
    That would work. I could need that.

I made lemon bars and I think I failed miserably.

• Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 22:39
    try, try again. it would work if you did that.

i switch from music like this to this.

• This would work.

I switch from music like this to music like this.

• Would work. I listen to all sorts of shit.

If someone dares me to do something, I usually do it.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
  • It would certainly work ;) Err, that's creepy, sorry.

I'm very obedient and gullible.

• It would work. I like getting my way and I'm excellent at persuading people to do my way without them even realising it.

I very rarely get angry. I get cranky and moody often, but never angry unless someone really, really pushes my buttons.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • mijji sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 23:52
    Oh, it would work very well.

If I find an excellent game with an excellent story, I may have some difficulties to stop playing it.

Less concerned about fitting into the world.                                       
  • Would work! I'm the same, and it gets ugly when it happens.

I can't stand narrowminded people.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • Would work. Neither can I.

I find my jokes hilarious.

• It would work i know that they really are.

I don't feel very good.

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • It would work. I am a good listener.

I hate hidden tracks on soundtracks.

• mijji sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 01:04
    Would work, so do I. Why would anyone want a big pause before the very last song.

Even when I'm pretty tired and feeling well it takes me long to fall asleep.

• I'm exactly the same. It would work.

My nose bleeds at least 5 times a day.

• hahah it would work.

I'm making cheese bridge rolls at 11pm.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • I don't know what a cheese bridge roll is. But cheese is good and the time doesn't matter. So.. it would probably work.

I usually have some type of art project spread out somewhere in my apartment.

itty bitty pigeons
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 03:23
    apartments sound pretty cool, i want one. it would work.

i hate that some bands on this site have the same names as others.

• This would work. Mayhem and Juice are two that bother me since I listen to the bands that are more obscure than the dominant band on the page.

I sometimes go outside in the garden at night and just sit there because it's peaceful.

• It would work, I'd like that.

I like swimming at night sometimes.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
  • IT WOULD WORK asdflsdkfajksdf

i love that.

I love to sing my heart out.

• mijji sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 12:41
    Would work.

I am tired. Very, very tired.

• Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 13:28
    It'd work. I'm recovering from surgery and so tired all the time now. We can be tired together :)

I'm a big fan of folk/acoustic music and while I can listen to other genres, if it's not a good track I can get very easily bored.

• hmm i like acoustic music a lot so it'll work

i'm hungover

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.