comment on the last song played by the person before you

• comment on the last song played by the person before you

Take a look at what the person above you had just listned to and make a comment about the song. It can be a good/bad comment, a story about the band or just thoughts spurred by the title of the song (You don't even need to know the song!!)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2007, 05:27
    Duplex – Lament of the House Rabbit

I hear rabbits are d to the e to the l i c i o u s.
    But I don't know. I've never eaten one.

• Användare
    • 6 feb 2007, 09:04
    Van Halen – Me Wise Magic

Not really my taste but good music as well.

• Användare
    • 6 feb 2007, 15:43
    haveno idea :(

• Radiohead – Karma Police (Michael Stipe)

hmm... love the the Radiohead version, never heard Michael's but he's a good singer so it sounds interesting

Shake y'Rump
    Join this group unless your music sucks!
    • Kalliopw sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2007, 23:36
    I think that song is great. I love to just sit with a cigarette and relax while hearing it.

A Perfect Circle - Blue

»I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.«
    • 80sfraud sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2007, 23:43
    Evanescence – Cloud Nine

sorry, Im not an idiot.

• The Mars Volta - Cassandra Gememni - Multiple Spouse Wounds.

Never heard it. Not mad keen on Evanescence.
    Probably not going to investigate it further. :P

• Thom Yorke – Harrowdown Hill (three times)

Thom Yorke appears to be the lead singer of Radiohead. Is he going solo? Haven't heard him but I trust he's not bad.

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2007, 00:13
    Dimmu Borgir – A Succubus in Rapture

I immediately thought of that episode of Charmed where Phoebe channels the drives of that succubus that is wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting male population of San Francisco.

• Gym Class Heroes- Cupid's Chokehold

nice i love that song!

It should take you four seconds to cross from here to that door, I'll give you two
    • koal sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2007, 00:31
    Nouvelle Vague – I Melt with You
    I love Nouvelle Vague 'cos they combine two things that I really appreciate in my weird music taste. That is bossa and the new wave and they give it a little french touch.

I somehow didn't expect to find any of my songs clicking on your profile link. And the taste-o-meter says: 'Very low'

• 80sfraud sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2007, 00:47
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Y Control

there really meh, I used to like them though. Better than most mainstream music though.

• Användare
    • 18 feb 2007, 01:11
    have no idea

• Användare
    • 19 feb 2007, 00:37
    Depeche Mode- Breathe

I haven't heard it.

• John Mayer – Stop This Train

I don't know that one exactly but I have an abiding dislike of Mr. Mayer. My dad claims that his newer bluesy stuff isn't bad but I have yet to be convinced.

• I don't know your last song, but wtf, you listen to Soul Coughing? You are amazing, my friend.

• Sarah McLachlan – Drawn to the Rhythm

I've never heard of her :O I checked out her lastfm page and I didn't think it looked at all impressive. *shrug*

• Muse – Space Dementia

Does anyone remember that episode of Ren & Stimpy where they were in space? There was soap chewing, floating about a button that reset the universe or somesuch. I think it was called Space Madness. "Space Dementia" seems to be a more medically accurate term.

Also, I don't really listen to Muse.

• koal sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 feb 2007, 18:47
    Modest Mouse – Missed the Boat

I don't realy like Modest Mouse. The music is ok but that guys voice is... let's just say it's not one of my favourites. and I can't comment much about the song. I have listened to one of the Modest Mouse album but don't remember which songs.

• Modern Romance

Well i really do like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (my gf loves them so it's kinda growing on me). Can't say I've heard that song tho, of if i have i didn't take notice of the name.

• Ain't Love Grand

I don't really listen to too much metal these days, and I'm not the hugest fan of Atreyu in the first place. :/

• Broken Social Scene – Time=Cause

Ah, BSS. A couple of my friends used to be really into them and everytime we went out driving either Feel Good Lost or You Forgot It In People would end up in the stereo. It took me awhile but I came around, especially to People.
    I nearly saw them on their last tour and actually won tickets to the show. Alas, my ride backed out.

In conclusions, never spent much time with their b-sides but the a-side ("Cause = Time") to that one's one of my favorite songs from them.

• Anti-Flag – 911 for Peace

Good choice

• Flyleaf – Whispering Fingertips

I don't really have an opinion on flyleaf/this song.

"Don't forget to kill Phillip!"
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.