• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2012, 23:32

The recommendation game

Basically have a look at the above persons charts and if you can think of a band, composer or musician they haven't got post its name.

Just to show you what I mean lets say the person above me really liked bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica but had no Megadeth plays, I'd post Megadeth.

• Användare
    • 21 jan 2012, 01:59
  • Mudhoney

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” -- Philip K. Dick
  • Helloween

seriously though, Sentinel Beast since you have Iron Maiden and Angel Witch

"A man who casts no shadow has no soul"
  • “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” -- Philip K. Dick
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2012, 13:52
    Vice Squad

• You are absolutely right Marjory, the floor-sugar does taste rather queer in this area.
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2012, 14:16
    • fallob sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2012, 19:39
    "Att det ska vara så svårt att skilja på dem och de. Det är lika lätt som att skilja på oss och vi, dig och mig".
  • The Used

• Användare
    • 22 jan 2012, 14:24
  • Silverstein

• Användare
    • 23 jan 2012, 13:32
  • Blind Melon.

Ignore the tags, they aren't really accurate. Just try them out.

• Användare
    • 23 jan 2012, 18:48
    Eluveitie
    Keep an open mind ;)

• fallob sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jan 2012, 19:19
    ^ The tags to Serenades are completley wrong too!, just so you know ;) XD

22-Pistepirkko

"Att det ska vara så svårt att skilja på dem och de. Det är lika lätt som att skilja på oss och vi, dig och mig".
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2012, 13:09
    Deaf Havana

• Nick Cave and the bad seeds.

Space is the place
  • Blockhead

• Nice selection... For a fusion of rock/scream/beats i'm surprised to see a shortage of Enter Shikari... try Mothership, Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour or Sorry, You're Not a Winner to start

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid - Frank Zappa
    • fallob sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2012, 16:32
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2012, 19:39
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.