• Your musical compatibility with Lothie1991 is Low

Music you have in common includes Aphex Twin, UNKLE, Tycho, Portishead and Sonic Youth.

• Your musical compatibility with Rodrigo-TAS is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, The Kills, Bloodhound Gang, Kaiser Chiefs and Foster the People.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, The Kooks, Michael Jackson, Red Hot Chili Peppers and AC/DC.

I Have The Key In My Hand, All I Have To Find Is The Lock...
  • Your musical compatibility with BeeBeeKiddo is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Wax Tailor, Orbital, Portishead, UNKLE and Waldeck.

• Your musical compatibility with Lothie1991 is Low

Music you have in common includes Paul Kalkbrenner, Counterstrike, Apparat, Portishead and Psyclon Nine.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Very High

Music you have in common includes Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Depeche Mode, The Fray, Kasabian and Foster the People.

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• Your musical compatibility with herman1155 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, a-ha, Oasis and U2.

• Your musical compatibility with litex_fen is Super

Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, Helloween and Dio.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Low

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Iced Earth, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen and Porcupine Tree.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Low

Music you have in common includes Joe Bonamassa, Steve Vai, Rainbow, Siouxsie and the Banshees and Killing Joke.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Björk, Doves, HIM and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with Siiri_Ilana10 is Low

Music you have in common includes Epica, Karl X Johan, The 69 Eyes, Blink-182 and Skrillex.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Blink-182, LMFAO, Fall Out Boy and Taio Cruz.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Rise Against, Fall Out Boy and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with Stathis129 is Low

Music you have in common includes Misfits, Charon, Slipknot, Pain and My Chemical Romance.

Banish thy, antiqueascas, I sing to thee...EXPELLIARMUS!!!
  • Your musical compatibility with CarmaryCut is LOW
    Music you have in common includes IAMX, Pain, Glee Cast, Chiodos and Green Day.

• sna033 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 09:58
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lisa Lynne, Negator, Brian Simpson, The Everly Brothers and Slowdive.

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
  • Your musical compatibility with sna033 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Jesus and Mary Chain, Petula Clark, Aerosmith, Ricky Nelson and Slowdive.

I Have The Key In My Hand, All I Have To Find Is The Lock...
    • Neythiry sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 10:23
    Your musical compatibility with BeeBeeKiddo is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Flunk, Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine, Inspiral Carpets, Mazzy Star and Depeche Mode.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• sna033 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 10:27
    Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Mel Tormé, Tony Bennett, The Everly Brothers, Dean Martin and Televise.

• Your musical compatibility with sna033 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Frank Sinatra.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Blink-182, LMFAO, Taio Cruz and Fall Out Boy.

• czelin sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 14:18
    Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Florence + the Machine, Eminem, Element Eighty, Lostprophets and Amy Winehouse.

Explore the mind and reach salvation!
  • Your musical compatibility with czelin is Very Low

Nothing in common.

• sna033 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 15:17
    Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Saturnus, Ludovico Einaudi and Karl Jenkins.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.