• kors k

• Bad Meets Evil – I'm On Everything

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2011, 01:13
    So quit asking Jesus for help go out and find it yourself

• it

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit GhostFreak6 ist Niedrig

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Metallica, The Clash, Alice In Chains, Kaiser Chiefs und R.E.M..

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Your musical compatibility with imawesome619 is Low

Music you have in common includes Korn, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Mötley Crüe and Suicide Silence.

• Marnie Stern – Every Single Line Means Something

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low (14.4559%)

Music you have in common includes Xandria, Rikets, Alice in Chains, Metallica and Limp Bizkit.

• Penelope Tree

• Your musical compatibility with JaymZ__10 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes David Bowie, Cream, Lady Gaga and Klaxons.

AND I WON'T FREAK OUT THIS TIME I SAID
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 dec 2011, 12:43
  • * Adam Drucker (Doseone), Jeffery Logan (Jel), and Dax Pierson (collectively Themselves)
    * Markus Acher, Micha Acher, and Martin Gretschmann (from The Notwist).

• Your musical compatibility with elwis89 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Carbon Based Lifeforms, Daft Punk, Blockhead, Boys Noize and Michael Jackson.

• Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Offspring, Foo Fighters, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana and Green Day.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• calinaaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 21:42
    • mwalkway sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 19:31

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.