• jensyao2 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jun 2011, 16:24
    david lanz - skyline firedance

• Ilmakko sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2011, 13:15

Why is this so hard...

This is really challenging, I can`t recommend anything for two earlier writers :/

• Stateless - Matilda

or Van der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts

• detektivbyran

or

Slowest Runner in all the world.

• Try Girls Names - Dead To Me

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2011, 14:57
    Yuksek - Living On The Edge Of Time

A French-born music producer, remixer and DJ. He will be perfect to illuminate your summer evenings with interesting music. Enjoy! ;-)

• marlads sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2011, 17:23
    we have a bit in common

give The Welcome Wagon - Welcome To The Welcome Wagon a try

• It has to be...

Sarah Blasko- As Day Follows Night

A gooch, a gooch, a female gooch?
  • Very Fast, Very Dangerous

A Flight a crashby Hot Water Music

• The Books - The Lemon of Pink

• Rema999 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 16:40
    Bacco Baccanels - Giallo Sogno

italian acappella oneman band. weird but coll & funny stuff

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 17:57

• my inconsistant musical taste would definately recommend:

Deathconsciousness

everyone should listen to this album at least once in their life.

if I hurt you, I did it on purpose.
  • I think you would probably appreciate Psychocandy by the Jesus and Mary Chain.

It is regarded as very influential for several of the artists already in your library.

• Based upon your taste for female vocalist I would recommend Allison Weiss' album ...Was Right All Along. It's a little more on the melancholy Tegan & Sara side of the indie female vocalist genre and Allison Weiss actually does a Nineteen cover, but it definitely has it's ridiculously cheesy and upbeat acoustic moments too.

• I'd recommend "Cosmogramma" by Flying Lotus since you listened to a lot of Hip Hop lately. Sometimes it might seem a little wonky and strange, but that's the charm of his work. For me his progressions were pretty mind blowing.
    http://vimeo.com/49443519
    here's the "trailer" for his new album.

http://backto1992.tumblr.com/
    "The revolution will not be televised" -
    Gil Scott Heron
  • Speaking of Flying Lotus, I think Liodhahattr would like Sam Baker's Album by Samiyam. He produces instrumental hip hop, similar in style to FlyLo. You can peruse some of his tunes here.

He has also collaborated with FlyLo as FLYamSAM!

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
    • IamBox sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2012, 01:25
    okay, first off I feel like I'm walking up to someone who's talking about how they enjoy obscure acid jazz and saying "oh, jazz? you should listen to John Coltrane, he makes jazz!" but here goes:

I'm seeing a theme of acoustic guitar and well produced electronic music, mostly kind of ambient-y so I'm going to recomend Lemon Jelly's album Lemon Jelly.ky. it might not be entirely your cup of tea and you may have already heard of it but if you haven't heard it I would give it a try.

Join the Unclean

• Come on! Remember who you are!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.