• Music-Compatibility with the above user

Just go to the user's profile who is above you and tell his/her music compatibility with you, Just paste the Bar! ;-)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 feb 2012, 06:38
    Your musical compatibility with Schiiizo_Punk is Super

Music you have in common includes Dethklok, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom and Dream Theater.

• Your musical compatibility with CrownLights is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and Amon Amarth.

• Your musical compatibility with rockmetalrules is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, Megadeth and Motörhead.

• Your musical compatibility with Schiiizo_Punk is Very High

Music you have in common includes Parkway Drive, All That Remains, Opeth, Deftones and Ill Niño.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • Utevisje sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2012, 13:53
    Your musical compatibility with guitarheroine2 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Times of Grace, Opeth, Seether, Killswitch Engage and Poets of the Fall.

• Your musical compatibility with Utevisje is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Rolling Stones and The Prodigy.

• Your musical compatibility with Weltverbesserer is Very Low.

Music you have in common includes The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with RottenHeaven is SUPER

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Disarmonia Mundi, Bullet For My Valentine, Norther and Ensiferum.

• Your musical compatibility with Schiiizo_Punk is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with Weltverbesserer is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Philip Glass, Autechre, The Atomic Bitchwax, The Jimi Hendrix Experience and Curtis Mayfield.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.