• Night, i cannot sleep in the day ever!!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2007, 20:53
    Both. Blush ;D

• night, but im sleeping in the bus when i get home from work, about 1 hr :)

• Krknose sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2007, 16:40
    night

De amores muertos y perfumes marchitos
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2007, 21:09
    more of a morning sleeper. i hate early mornings, and getting up at about 12 o'clock makes the best of a day.

• Användare
    • 6 aug 2007, 02:18
    i'm both, although i reall hate going to sleep in the afternoon, always wake up so confused

• I normally sleep 3am to 1pm so i guess thats a bit of both right hah

• Han_H sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 aug 2007, 08:10
    I prefer the morning. Then its almost impossible for me to wake up. Five days per week I'm struggling through the morning at work. And please, don't talk to me at that time.

• day or night sleeping?
    both .. I sleep when i get tired

• Wolkkkk sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 aug 2007, 12:32
    I rather sleep at day time. At night im more inspired to do stuff.

• Användare
    • 6 aug 2007, 12:43
    perfect time for sleeping for me is from 2 to 9-10am

• I usually fall asleep around 4am. Normally I'm up by 12-1pm but if I don't get up I can sleep till about 4pm. So I guess that makes me a bit of both. :)

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• LethaOne sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2007, 05:50
    I really wish I could stay up during the late-night hours. I never do anything at all during the day, and everything is so noisy, so chaotic.

I really enjoy driving around in the middle of the night, not just because I can drive fast, but because of how....empty everything is. It's so quiet and peaceful, I think everyone should experience it.

But my sleep patterns get so screwed up, that on one day, I'll go to bed at 10:30PM, and another day I'll go to bed at 3:30AM. I'll always wake up in around 8:30-9:00, though.

Jerk it with Luigi.
  • im a night owl...

i sleep during the day, and roam the streets at night (not like a streetwalker though)

bedtime is usally around 4am, if im lucky maybe 2am

• mrheigl sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2007, 18:41
    a little of both... lol

www.unaghii.com

Music is my hot hot sex. What about you? [ x ]
    • x-doo-x sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 sep 2007, 12:50
    i find it easier to sleep at night and cant sleep as easily in the day although i feel more awake at night in a strange way so i just end up being tired lol

• Tizzak sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 sep 2007, 16:56
    hmm i can sleep everytime, but i prefer to sleep in the day ;-) when i have more free days i can go to sleep and wake in strange hours, i love it :D

• I like sleeping during the day, I just feel like I can get more done during the night. Lately I've been doing one week sleeping during the day and one week during the night.

And afternoon naps are the greatest thing ever.

• sinilind sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2007, 11:19
    I'm not so sure about it. I like to sleep in both times.
    But I feel that at night I'm more energetic. I do almost all my school homeworks at night/ evening. On daytime I just can't concentrate..

When I go to school, I always sleep in the bus and when I come back - it's about half an hour and it feels so good..

I think I don't mind, if is it day or night - sleep is sleep when I need it. It's just too difficult to me to decide..

• gwath sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 sep 2007, 01:36
    if I don't have to get up, I don't get up and then I may sleep until late afternoon or so. Doesn't matter at what time I went to bed, I always sleep long. But mostly I go to bed somewhat between 2 and 5 in the morning (like now)^^
    so, good night/day, whatever ^^

spiral out. keep going.
    • R3111981 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 sep 2007, 03:33
    It is physically impossible for me to sleep in the day time. Night all the way. Although, when I wake up in the morning, I can force myself to go back to sleep, and wake up at 1:00 pm. :D But I can't go from doing stuff during the day, to sleeping.

How the butterfly came to be:

"Dood, dat flooturby iz stealin all ur milks and booturs" :O
    "VUT?!! ...Come back hur, u fookin'...u fookin'.....U FOOKIN' BOOTURFLY!!!!!" !_!
    *hysterically laffs cause is on weed*
  • raja_ said:
    perfect time for sleeping for me is from 2 to 9-10am

mee too

Na križovatke života som nalavo nechal súdnosť a napravo svoj rozum. Zotrvačnosť ma priviedla až na planinu zatratenia. Do fucka, čo je to za pridrbaný podpis ?
  • Day AND Night =)

• Användare
    • 6 okt 2007, 09:02
    hmm.... i think i'm more the day-sleeper. after school i need 2-4 hours of sleeping, and i stay up till 3am...

• ricometa sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 okt 2007, 15:25
    de1t4 said:
    hmm.... i think i'm more the day-sleeper. after school i need 2-4 hours of sleeping, and i stay up till 3am...

exactly the same my friend
    but i jus finished school
    sooo ill b interesting for me to see what happens to my sleeping patterns !

hardstyle <34567890
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.