5/10

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2009, 01:04
    7/10.. cute

• MilontJ sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2009, 19:00
    7/10 quite pretty, who's that? from a game, isnt she?

• 7/10 pretty cool.

Life's short and hard like a body-building elf, So save the planet and kill yourself.

• c4t2007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2009, 12:20
    6/10. Assuming that's an empty helmet, the dark background suggests more bitterness than relief. I guess he flew into a wall and is sulking about it at home.

“Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
    • torhys sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 nov 2009, 22:29
    5/10

what will survive of me?
    • c4t2007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 nov 2009, 07:39
    6/10. Not attractive, but raises interesting questions.

“Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
  • 6/10

• 6.5/10

• 6/10

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2010, 14:17
    5/5
    Because Evan Rachel Wood is very beautiful!

• c4t2007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2010, 14:44
    7/10. Nice, but lacks detail in small format.

• 8.5/10

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live. -Mark Twain
    • c4t2007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2011, 21:20
    Harry Potter / Lost in Space / Retro 80s WarGames / Limahl...
    Fits the name but too dark for me; 5.6/10. Thanks & sorry.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.