Let's get to know eachother then, shall we?

• Let's get to know eachother then, shall we?

my name is Camdeath. or what it should have been anyways. i enjoy metal, especially black and doom, samurai movies, and apples.
    i do not like pie, or the color red, thus making it rather hard to enjoy apples sometimes.

"Success is obedience to a structured way of life, you can't ignore the structure because we're all within its sight"
  • Dude there are different types of apples. green ones are bomb as fuck.

• but red> green apples

and i always go for the best.

"Success is obedience to a structured way of life, you can't ignore the structure because we're all within its sight"
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2007, 16:49
    Hi. You can probably guess my name from my nick, so I won't say what it is and if you can't figure out what my name is...THINK. >:o

I listen to great amounts of hardcore punk and black metal. People would expect me to be a tough guy asshole because of this but I am in fact a peaceful human being who hates violence unless it is an absolute necessity.

I notice that I seem to be the only one of my age group at school who enjoys things such as reading books and wanting to actually have an IQ.

Also, red is leik ftw. It is the color of blood, thus being a color of death and EVIL! >:D

• IPonly sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2007, 00:48
    So your name is lulz? :p
    That's okay, real names are irrelevant online.

This one is IPonly, currently bouncing back and forth between NYC and university in Chicago, enjoying as many live shows as she can afford and wishing she could go to the 21+ stuff. IPonly is a big geek about webcomics and to a lesser degree, pencil and paper RPGs. She also juggles in a circus and may at some point learn to spin fire. Or juggle fire. Or cook indian food.

Something like that.

• Sureker sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2007, 16:17
    Hello. I'm Sureker from Finland. I listen pretty much every kind of metal and I go to every gig I can (Age limit and ticket prices are the biggest problems).
    I like cooking but I'm usually too lazy to make anything fancy, but when I really start doing something I do it quite well.

• krns sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2007, 14:30
    Hi, I'm from Germany. I play the guitar as you probably can guess from the pic. I like nature and people who act like themselves and don't try to be cool.

• Hello there, I'm from the UK- though I should be going to Australia for a bit next year if funds allow it. I mainly enjoy black/folk/viking metal and currently can't stop listening to Anaal Nathrakh. Bit of a geek but hey, all the best people are. I play guitar, enjoy art and currently want to be a writer. And hmm...thats about it really.

• tannkrem sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2007, 17:20
    Hey, I'm Sindri and I come from Iceland.

I like sports(except swimming which I hate). I like learning stuff. I like melodic black metal. I dislike it when people refuse even to try new things.

• Hey, I'm from Germany, half french though.
    Enjoy many different kinds of music, from jazz to folk to ambient to the most metal styles. Very interested in languages, scandinavian ones especially. I'm going to study them at university if I get my A-Levels done well enough, the numerus clausus is at 2,6, if I'm well informed.

• Användare
    • 21 dec 2007, 21:42
    Hails. I'm from Germania. My prefered musical genres are black metal as well as viking metal. I currently study English/ French/ Philosophy at university and I am preparing for my M.A. thesis and the final exams.

• Användare
    • 30 dec 2007, 05:48
    oh, hi. I'm from Quebec, and yet I can barely speak French. I listen to sludge/doom/whatever-you-want-to-call-it metal, crust punk and psychedelic rock. That's pretty much all I do. I was named after Bob Dylan, and that's your Zaknrfama fact of the day. Don't you forget it.

• Hai all! I'm from the metal-blessed land of Sweden. Even though I've been to some concerts I'm still kind of a Black/Death/Gore -newbie.

And a garage made from the souls of little children?
  • I am from quebec, but not much a frenchie. I like the more extreme metals, such as Black and stuff revolving around Death/Grind.

My name is Barry, but I doubt I'll be addressed that way.

I play guitar, but I'm more of a music listener then player.

• My name is Sam. I'm from Australia. I'm pretty much the last guy you'd expect to be a metalhead, except for the fact that I just bought some metal shirts. You have no freaking idea how hard it is to find good metal shirts in size S.
    Metal is my favourite genre by a long way, but I try to appreciate all music. My favourite metal subgenres are black metal (generally the more obscure side, as opposed to tr00 Norwegian Black Metal) and metalcore. I play guitar and violin, so music is pretty much awesome.
    Feel free to add me and have a chat, or tell me how much of a jerk I am. I love hate mail. Like really, love.

• My name is daniel. I

• Tsaipe sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2008, 22:25
    Combine your love for pie and red apples and make apple pie. But remember to peel the apples. This way the pie wont turn out red.

Ye and im from Finland and i like music. And i hate talking about myself. So i wont.

Plus, i dont believe in santa claus anymore.

• Användare
    • 29 mar 2008, 20:12
    My name is Randall, you can tell what music I like by looking at my profile.(clever right?) Just hail satan. I like history and the fact we have no universal purpose.

• 9exodus1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2008, 13:41
    my name is nachtnebel... I'm from Gemany.
    I like Black Metal, but I can't stand Satan.
    I have never believed in santa claus.
    I can play nearly every kind of instruments.
    I didn't say, I play them well.
    especially I love playing bass on my guitar.
    I think I'm pretty eclectic in music. that's my opinion.

• Senor Martain here, a mild-mannered, intelligent jack-in-the-box, and a very handsome young man at that. I'm deep into the BM underground, as well as a lot of Death Metal old school and new, with Depressive BM/Funeral Doom, Thrash, Melodic Death, and a touch of Power Metal thrown in for good effect.

• deidolon sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2008, 04:37
    deidolon. pretty isolated (by choice) late-teen from beautiful Upstate New York. I love nature, especially in the fall, the colors being so vibrant around here. I listen to mostly melodic/folk black metal, and doom metal (funeral and death/doom mostly). I do enjoy a good deal of the more technical melodic death metal bands as well as a few death metal and proggy bands. and Porcupine Tree is the shit. Sadly music is almost entirely my life anymore, being my only interest/obbsession and concern. Reading is a pastime as well as drumming.

Å ωý)

Ni born tåv mel dẃnsåþå...

berġ ẃv ni plýjån-då rýv,
    velon, nhå dågå då oms)it,
    djåġ å frýs.
    ------------------------------------
  • Hey, am adam, from usa, anyway I enjoy many types of metal and rock, I also play guitar, although am not too good yet, well thats about all, keep it metal \m/

• Användare
    • 6 jul 2008, 11:54
    Well, my name is Louis (duh), and I listen to basically everything that can be vaguely misconstrued as music, but especially Extreme Metal, Grunge and Punk. I'm basically a complete waster and spend all my free time drinking and smoking weed. I know this is hardly a defining aspect of an individual, but in my case I do so little else this is all there really is. Well, that's all, I'm going to listen to more music, not shower and not get a job. This is gonna be hard work fo sure.

• I'm Martin, also from the "metal-blessed land of Sweden". Not all of my metal is hateful, but nowadays a bit of it is. Which is one of the two (guess the other!) reasons I joined this group.

The most pointless war in history needs to be stopped. So join and stuff.
    • Tsaipe sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2008, 15:40
    TheMannen said:
    I'm Martin, also from the "metal-blessed land of Sweden". Not all of my metal is hateful, but nowadays a bit of it is. Which is one of the two (guess the other!) reasons I joined this group.

Because we're cool and you wanna hang out with us?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.