Tasty animals come from the sea too

• Fucking everything. Generic Fish, Squid, Crab, Lobster, Octopus, Mussels, Oysters, Prawns, Shrimps, Scallops...

At some Japanese restaurant last year, I had this crazy seafood clusterfuck dish with garlic/lime seasoning, even had baby Octopus tentacles. Whole too, with just like the head ripped off and guts ripped out. It was like a bunch of bananas, except instead of bananas it was rubbery brown tentacles. God damn.

• I went to a buffet in Vegas about a week ago and they had some great baby Octopus tentacles there as well. It was delicious, along with a crab salad.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 21 jul 2011, 14:09
  • i love shrimp! tuna and salmon are cool, too.

i'd love to try "lice octopus" one day. i doubt it's actually "alive" since the animal gets chopped into pieces... but the pieces are still moving... i think that could be fun. xD

• I'm hungry now

• I catch it ,gut it it and eat it ,live by the sea so all is good .

• LuxusPL sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2011, 17:45
    I love shrimps but unfortunately don't have too many occasions to eat them :/

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 mar 2012, 21:32
    love fish, I am yet to try crab and lobster... I hope I do sometime soon ;)

• I ADORE seafood! Perch, salmon, tuna, sardines, oysters, CLAMS!, shrimp, squid, scallops, crab....I've only had lobster once and barely remember it, must try it soon!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2012, 18:16
    Tuna and shrimp, I still need to try lobster

• God Bless The Cove :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.