Super Mario RPG remix album

• Super Mario RPG remix album

Check it out here, it's a free download and 3 discs long

http://gamemusic4all.com/heavytroopa.html

The site for all your video game inspired music news!
    • Jasoco sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2008, 19:08
    Hmm.. It's not that good. It's not even official from OCRemix is it? It'd be much better if it were officially by OC. I mean the Final Fantasy, Kirby and Donkey Kong Country remixes were much better whether they were official or not. This one just doesn't have much goodness to it.

• mercercy sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2008, 17:55

This is late, but...

Jasoco said:
    It's not even official from OCRemix is it? It'd be much better if it were officially by OC.

...You either ought to explain or re-word that, because that sounds horribly elitist.

Sure, this album could use a bit more work (and hip-hop remixes tend to hit-or-miss, commonly miss), but there's still no reason to dismiss it because it didn't come from OCRemix.

I know OCR has the reputation of quality remixes and apparently is the end-all-be-all of badass remix albums, but give other guys a chance!

Still no.
  • I've got mixed feelings about it, so I decided to download it and give it a listen.

The hip-hop song was cool and decent enough, actually. I tend not to like remixed songs with lyrics in 'em, but it wasn't actually too bad. The problem lies in the fact that there's just not much changed from the original sound. That goes for it and the 'Have Some Weapons!' theme, as well.

Like I said...downloading and gonna add 'em to my iTunes. A little videogame music, especially from such an AMAZING game, never hurt anybody.

• About bloody time

I mean almost half of the remixes on OC are Mario related, about time some one made an album. Downloading now...my Hip hop pallet has grown slightly so i hope this is good.

• It's not OC Remix, it's from somewhere else (Game Music 4 All?). But it's alright.

A lot of it's hit and miss...some of it is nearly identical to the actual game music and other parts are....well, you'll see.

• There are some good pieces after all...

• aibom sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2009, 19:39
    I remember downloading this a while back.
    I listened to the Invincible Star Remixes quite a bit.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.