OC ReMix on Last.fm

• OC ReMix on Last.fm

I think that, whenever a new ReMix is added to OCR, it should also be uploaded to Last.fm.. I think that would help spread awareness of the OCR scene.

Thoughts?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 aug 2006, 10:24
    Maybe someone should write some kind of eMail draft for asking each remixer if they would allow to make their music streamable here (for "further promotion"), so you have only to put in the name of the person in the draft and send it to him/her.

I would do this work of uploading and so on (if djpretzel will let me do this), but it would be nice if someone can formulate the email draft.

Furthermore: How shall the songs tagged then? Shall it be the "(Game) (Song name) OC ReMix"-style, or just the song name, or... both?

Questions and notions only the inventor of OcRemix.org can judge...

• I'm working on getting OCR approved as a label; technically, no single entity owns the rights to OC ReMixes. Neither the site nor the ReMixers own the rights to the original melody. It'll be much easier if last.fm acknowledge that it's a gray area and let me upload ALL ReMixes to their site. I've sent them an email and am awaiting a response.

• Sir_NutS sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2006, 21:12
    I got a label pretty easily. However, I don't know if they will be willing to enter the gray area and allow the remixes to be uploaded. That, and all the bandwidth consumption that comes with them.

• shhteve sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2006, 07:18
    Sounds good DJP, I hope everything goes according to plan. Taking the other route would be pretty tough, who knows what remixers no longer exist/are unreachable, etc.

• shhteve sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2006, 07:20
    Clicked twice.. sorry about that.

• Man, this is looking great. It's also REALLY good to see the remixers of my favorite songs! Lol, and I'm not 14, so don't worry...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.