This is a horrible place

• OverCoat sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2006, 04:56

This is a horrible place

We should pimp it out more, and break 300 members.

but considering the size, the activity is quite depressing!

Also, who is Mocha D:

• sidar sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2006, 05:29
    How many people here are avid, active fans of OCRemix? Not me anymore.

• OverCoat sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2006, 21:26
    haha me neither

gg me

• /me <3's OC ReMix.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2006, 10:44

Mabey?

I listen to VGDJ... does that count?

• Splunkle sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2006, 05:08
    Considering we already have the OC forums, much as they are filled with ravening 14 year-olds with nothing betetr to do, its not really suprising that there isn't much to do. I am not sure how to liven this place up, either. Perhaps we could start doing some last.fm style memey-things, though that kinda smacks of LJ...

Suggestions, anyone?

• OverCoat sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2006, 20:41
    I still have no idea who Mocha is though! Just some random OCR fan? :)

• Emeralda sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2006, 10:38
    I frequent the site and listen to the new mixes but I don't even have a forum account there, haha. I like listening to the ormgas radio station when I'm doing stuff. Oh and I also play mahjong on their arcade because I'm too cheap to buy the game or anything.

If Mocha doesn't show up we can REVOLT!!!11111

• Splunkle sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2006, 19:22
    Based off the stuff he listens too, it would seem that mocha is a cake fan. Apart from that, I got nothing. Oh! its also a type of coffee that invovles chocolate. Buts its not a real coffee, because it was invented by the Americans.

Also, grats woo on the new album, OverCoat =P

• To tell the truth, I haven't listened to any new OCRemixes in quite a while, only having the first torrent of them. I am considering getting back into the community, though.

• OverCoat sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 18:31

Re:

Also, grats woo on the new album, OverCoat =P

Yeah, it didn't take very long to do ;0

• I was bant from OCR forums and their music of late has been crap. I mostly stick around because I like a lot of the pre-1000 mixes.

• Mocha sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jun 2006, 17:41
    I wouldn't mind if someone else was the group leader, or if there was joint leadership or whatever other plan. I have no idea, however, who else would be a good leadership candidate. You don't need to have an entire drawn-out revolution.

• Emeralda sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2006, 02:27
    Well I don't know about everyone else, but I personally don't care, my revolt comment was just a joke. As long as you're still alive then I think the group is fine.

• Re: Mocha

Quoth Splunkle:
    Oh! its also a type of coffee that invovles chocolate. Buts its not a real coffee, because it was invented by the Americans.

Mocha was originally the name of a particular coffee that had a chocolate taste, but did not contain coffee. The American beverage coffee is not Mocha by the original definition. Mocha is certainly not an American beverage. Just a term to describe Coffee + Chocolate now.

Reason notwithstanding, the universe continued unabated.
    • SylAran sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2006, 21:02
    O_o;

Where the fuck did this thread come from?

Considering that we already have over 2 different forums for previous OCRs, i can't really imagine any sort of community popping up on last.fm that hasn't already been established.

-turtle-

• unless it starts up with people who, like me, are frightened and intimidated by big, massive, long-established forums. (and have little use for ravenous aim-speaking jr high kids.)

• ocr ftw

• I'd like to assume group leadership. I can't promise to heavily moderate this forum, but I've started an OverClocked ReMix label so we can get some tunes up, and have plans to integrate OCR with last.fm quite a bit.

• Nice to see OCR will integrate with this some. Now that both sites have slightly upgraded interfaces, it'll be nice.

gjdjp

• Mocha sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2006, 05:44
    Ownership has been transferred to the deserving djpretzel. I had a great time being your halfassed leader for the last two years.

• OverCoat sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2006, 01:42
    Thanks mocha :D

• djpretzel said:
    I'd like to assume group leadership. I can't promise to heavily moderate this forum, but I've started an OverClocked ReMix label so we can get some tunes up, and have plans to integrate OCR with last.fm quite a bit.

Woohoo! You took my advice, I see. I can't wait! :)

• alexhhhh sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2006, 00:30
    djpretzel said:
    I'd like to assume group leadership. I can't promise to heavily moderate this forum, but I've started an OverClocked ReMix label so we can get some tunes up, and have plans to integrate OCR with last.fm quite a bit.

NICE

i've wanted this for awhile

like two weeks almost

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.