ASK SOMETHING to the next user.

• A) Yes. And they are bad ass.

Q) How many people would know what that is without google?

• A: None. :P

Q: Which is cooler; corpse paint or face paint?

Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is good! :D
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 01:47
    A: EZey choice, face paint. You gotta be seriously messed up to paint on a corpse. :P

Q: Should Metal album covers (except Power Metal of course) feature more rainbows and sunshine?

• A) Honestly, I dont see why not. Not all metal covers need to be badass. Just need to find something that they think helps represent the album.

Q) Should I get a pet ferret or rat? I dont know which one I want...

• A) Ferret

Q) Should metal albums be dark or light? (I think it should be obvious.)

Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is good! :D
  • A) Both are the same.

Q) Blogs or torrents?

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
  • A) They are like completely different things. At least if you use both things the way I do... So both.

Q) First metal band you ever listened to?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 02:32
    A) Nightwish, I think. Could have been Rammstein aswell, not really sure.

Q) First album you ever bought with your own money?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 04:02
    A: Umm, none? :\

Q: Do you still watch cartoons? If yes, which ones?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• A: No. Never did.

Q: What's the worst genre of television?

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
    • rolfeijg sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 09:47
    A: Talent shows, we can all agree on that.

Q: How do you feel about Beats (by Dr. Dre) earphones?

AH! O.o
  • A: My God they're the worst fucking thing ever. I hate them, I hate people that buy them and wear them because they're so fucking 'into music' when in fact all the headphones do is distort the true quality of the music by slapping a fuckton and a half of bass onto everything. If an artist wanted music to be incredibly bassy, they would have added that in at the production stage. FUCK!

Q: You're reading in a library - somebody sits down next to you wearing a pair of very nice, very expensive Bose headphones around their neck. You say 'Wow, those are awesome headphones - what music are you into?' as a way of making conversation, and they reply 'I don't actually like music, but these look good.' How do you respond?

• A:

Q: Same.

"There is nothing wrong in quoting yourself." - agent_logic

FoxyScrobbler - a super awesome Firefox add-on that scrobbles music you listen to on the Web. Currently supports Pandora, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Songza, YouTube, Rdio and 8Tracks. Go get it!
  • A:

Q: Would you volunteer for a one-way trip to Mars?

...A flash in an abyss, a dream in the void...
    (Be'lakor - From Scythe To Sceptre)

• A: maybe if the atmosphere is suitable for human life to survive to at least 65 earth years.

Q: What's one famous person that you wish would be brought to a catapult and shot to Mars in its current state?

• A: Arnold Schwartzenegger, just to see him recreating that scene from Total Recall :)

Q: Same

• A) Does Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church count?

Q) Out of curiosity from conversations above, what headphones do you use?

• A: mainly Sennheiser PX 200-II (foldable, quite good sound and passive noise reduction)

Q: Same

• A) Also Sennheiser, but I got the CX 680 Sports ear buds since I ride my bike to work.

Q) Do you play any sports?

• A: Yes, squash.

Q: When I say erection do you think of statues or cocks?

• A: As gay as it sounds, cocks.

Q: When I say breasts, do you think "mmm... boobies!" or "mmm... chicken!"?

"There is nothing wrong in quoting yourself." - agent_logic

FoxyScrobbler - a super awesome Firefox add-on that scrobbles music you listen to on the Web. Currently supports Pandora, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Songza, YouTube, Rdio and 8Tracks. Go get it!
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 00:32
    A: Shit, you got me there. I love boobies, but I also fucking love chicken. But since I'm very dirty minded I'll still go for boobies.

Q: Last gig you went to?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• A: Cannibal Corpse, Enslaved, Triptykon and Job For A Cowboy.

Q: Same.

• A) Falling In Reverse, Skip the Foreplay, and a bunch of shitty core bands

Q) If you could go to any band(that you have not seen yet) who would it be?

• xxAEON sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 19:15
    A: Solution .45! <3

Q: Same!

The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
    www.winneh.blogspot.com
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.