• Your musical compatibility with Whoever_I_Was is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Darkthrone, Witchfinder General, Winters Bane, The Chasm and Iron Maiden.

:(

• Your musical compatibility with BananaGeekLord is Very High

Music you have in common includes Dismember, Entombed, Anthrax, Wormrot and Incantation.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 19:44
    Your musical compatibility with cooterman92 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Death, Autopsy, Defeated Sanity, Suffocation and Immolation.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Testament, Annihilator, Death and Megadeth.

• Your musical compatibility with thiagotrock is Low

Music you have in common includes Death Angel, Anthrax, Deicide, Sonata Arctica and Eternal Tears Of Sorrow.

• Your musical compatibility with BananaGeekLord is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Alkaline Trio, Afgrund, Little Brother, Pig Destroyer and Transplants.

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 11:02
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Origin, Kreator, Finntroll, Rotten Sound and The Contortionist.

• skullbr sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 17:33
    Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Suffocation, Ensiferum, Carcass and Death.

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 18:23
    Your musical compatibility with skullbr is Super

Music you have in common includes Queensrÿche, Megadeth, Kreator, Gorefest and Scorpions.

• Your musical compatibility with Whoever_I_Was is Super

Music you have in common includes Nuclear Assault, Metal Church, Megadeth, Sodom and Kreator.

• Your musical compatibility with Metalheadlfc23 is Super

Music you have in common includes Sodom, Nuclear Assault, Exodus, Destruction and Death.

• Volticia sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 00:45
    Your musical compatibility with cooterman92 is Low

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Carcass, Testament, Blind Guardian and Deicide.

• Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 10:57
    Your musical compatibility with Volticia is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Bloodbath, Megadeth, Testament, Dimmu Borgir and Deicide.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is LOW

Music you have in common includes Bathory, Krisiun, Opeth, Kreator and Slayer.

Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Your musical compatibility with Poisonsoul is Very High

Music you have in common includes Opeth, Katatonia, Agalloch, Moonspell and My Dying Bride.

• Volticia sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 01:46
    Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is Very High

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Nevermore and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with Volticia is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil, Iron Maiden, Testament, System of a Down and Slayer.

• skullbr sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 05:23
    Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is High

Music you have in common includes As I Lay Dying, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Lamb of God, Kreator and Suicide Silence.

• Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 06:46
    Your musical compatibility with skullbr is Super

Music you have in common includes Queensrÿche, Megadeth, Kreator, Gorefest and Scorpions.

• Your musical compatibility with Whoever_I_Was is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Tenochtitlan, Sinner, Pharaoh, Metal Church and Cirith Ungol.

• Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 19:47
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Origin, Kreator, Finntroll, Dissection and Rotten Sound.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super

Music you have in common includes Carnifex, Whitechapel, Suicide Silence, The Black Dahlia Murder and Emmure.

• Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 04:08
    Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Kreator, Slayer, Exodus and Testament.

• Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 13:24
    Your musical compatibility with Whoever_I_Was is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Angel Witch, Kreator, Obscura, Megadeth and Darkthrone.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super (97.5669%)

Music you have in common includes Immolation, Bathory, Autopsy, Napalm Death and Discharge.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.