• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Aborted, Bathory, Belphegor, Death and Fleshgod Apocalypse.

• Your musical compatibility with Living-To-Die is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Swallow The Sun, Stream of Passion, Flowing Tears and Trobar de Morte.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 10:26
    Your musical compatibility with Wurunzimu is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Saxon, Bathory, Annihilator, Blind Guardian and Black Witchery.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Meshuggah, Beyond Creation, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Obscura and Gorguts.

• Your musical compatibility with Kamaru-chan is Super

Music you have in common includes Tenhi, Agalloch, God Is An Astronaut, Isis and :Of the Wand & the Moon:.

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 15:06
    Your musical compatibility with alchemyofdreams is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Svartsot, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth and Nirvana.

• Im sure Ive already done you, but just because the results make me happy

Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Very High

Music you have in common includes Hour of Penance, Wormrot, Pig Destroyer, Deicide and Impending Doom.

• Your musical compatibility with BananaGeekLord is Medium

Music you have in common includes Strapping Young Lad, Pig Destroyer, Nasum, Entombed and At The Gates.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is High

Music you have in common includes Deftones, Lamb of God, Slipknot, A Day To Remember and Marilyn Manson.

• Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Carnifex, Suicide Silence, We Butter The Bread With Butter, System of a Down and Lamb of God.

• Volticia sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 00:21
    Your musical compatibility with Knife_Only is Low

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Stone Sour and Hypocrisy.

• Sh0gg0th sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 17:23
    Your musical compatibility with Volticia is LOW

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Katatonia, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth and Die Antwoord.

"I see it-- coming here-- hell-wind-- titan-blur-- black wings-- Yog-Sothoth save me-- the three-lobed burning eye..."
    • bobby222 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 17:53
    Your musical compatibility with Sh0gg0th is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Океан Ельзи, Slayer, Jethro Tull, Riot and Rush.

• Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 19:46
    Your musical compatibility with bobby222 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Black Dahlia Murder, Suffocation, The Faceless, Veil of Maya and Immolation.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super

Music you have in common includes Anaal Nathrakh, Cattle Decapitation, Suffocation, Meshuggah and Bloodbath.

• Jd_Jd_Jd sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 16:57
    Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Alestorm, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Cruachan and Agalloch.

• Sh0gg0th sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 17:17
    Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is LOW

Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, Dark Moor, Kari Rueslåtten, Anathema and Samael.

"I see it-- coming here-- hell-wind-- titan-blur-- black wings-- Yog-Sothoth save me-- the three-lobed burning eye..."
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 20:49
    Your musical compatibility with Sh0gg0th is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, Autopsy, Municipal Waste, Meshuggah and Electric Wizard.

• Your musical compatibility with MCMG- is Super (98.2853%)

Music you have in common includes Immolation, Bathory, Autopsy, Napalm Death and Discharge.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.

• Your musical compatibility with ashitano_tamago is Very High

Music you have in common includes Wormrot, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Darkthrone, Misfits and Fuck...I'm Dead.

:3

• Your musical compatibility with BananaGeekLord is Medium

Music you have in common includes Misfits, Operation Ivy, Balzac, Rancid and The Exploited.

• Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is Very High

Music you have in common includes Descendents, Black Flag, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Cannibal Corpse and The Black Dahlia Murder.

• Your musical compatibility with cooterman92 is High

Music you have in common includes Anthrax, Megadeth, Machinae Supremacy, Iron Maiden and Blind Guardian.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 10:39
    Your musical compatibility with Sapientia_dis is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Meshuggah, Anthrax, Megadeth, Lamb of God and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with
    MCMG- is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes
    Origin, Finntroll, Kreator, Devourment
    and Rotten Sound .

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.